Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    RNG was kind to me, got it on the 5th kill.
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

Out of my 15 kills or so of Houlon Ive received the mount 3 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a good chance of getting it honestly. You can kill it like 10 times a day its only like a .5% drop >.> i would just try to get a kill every time its up just camp it thats how i got it

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got my Huolon mount on my warlock's first kill after farming him endlessly on my mage...

Talk about a heart attack :|
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

has anyone finished the bigger bag achievement? is there some hidden reward?

this achivment sucks, been stuck on "9 items short" for 3 days now. Jadefire spirit and monstrous shitclaw can die in agony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    this achivment sucks, been stuck on "9 items short" for 3 days now. Jadefire spirit and monstrous shitclaw can die in agony.
    I know your pain.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    One left to do. Rain Stone. Agony.

10+ Year Old Account
    4th kill Houlon, came as a shocker to me.
    Best.Luck.Ever

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Houlon's mount on my first kill, which I was shocked about. I've killed it a few times on my BF's account but neither I nor he have seen it drop for him yet.
    OT: And before I get loads of hate for nabbing it on my first kill, Onyxia finally dropped her mount for me today after my 213th kill - account wide. I don't want to go near that place again.

Deleted
    If you kill Huolon 1 time today, and i go kill him again do i got another shot at the mount ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    If you kill Huolon 1 time today, and i go kill him again do i got another shot at the mount ?
    Yes, a dozen times yes. As evidenced by people SAYING that they've seen the mount drop on subsequent kills.

It would APPEAR that the chance for the mount to drop after the first kill DECREASES, but obviously does not vanish.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Havent really played much this patch, infact ive canceled my sub, but im playing till it ends, anyway killed hulon first time today.. got the mount
    and what. come at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    One left to do. Rain Stone. Agony.
    Well, at least in your case you can sit on 1 spot (or even farm reputation up there). I have to watch chat while sitting in the cave and hope that upon the "RareAnnouncement: zesqa(100%)" or Bufo, or any kind of messages' pop ups I can make it to the rare before it gets owned in 5 seconds. I've used over 110 charges of falling flame just for this kind of travelling

Deleted
    75 kills later, still no rain stone. Want to trade? :<

yes, took me 82 for huolon drake, dont even know how many times I killed other rares that I'm still missing an item from. I've had a good time though, 350k timeless and 10k silver coins.

Deleted
    I started to fill up our guild bank with Harmonius Porcupettes and offering them to people to unsubscribe from streams. I'm unhinged.

- - - Updated - - -

55 today, no rain stone.

So I am on kill #46 for Houlon. There is something seriously wrong, when nearly everyone I know has the mount and has gotten it on their 10th and below kill. I am farming this rare with 2 toons, also. I know RNG is RNG, but my luck has to be the worst ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    has anyone finished the bigger bag achievement? is there some hidden reward?
    yeah you get 10 achievement points

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    So I am on kill #46 for Houlon. There is something seriously wrong, when nearly everyone I know has the mount and has gotten it on their 10th and below kill. I am farming this rare with 2 toons, also. I know RNG is RNG, but my luck has to be the worst ever.
    Droprate seems to be around 1% - with that in mind, I wouldn't talk about "worst luck ever" after just 46 kills.