Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Houlons Mount and Timeless Treasure

Anyone have any screencaps of the Timeless Treasure hidden throughout the Isle? Example: The Helmet that gives you that 214k attack. Also, any news on the drop rate of Houlons Mount? It's pretty nice.

Edit: TIMELESS LEGENDS* not Treasure.
    Last edited by Sebsmash; 2013-09-14 at 07:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted a few on wowdb during the ptr, but I dont remember the name of all the pieces to link.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Drop rate is around 1% so far - http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/73167-huolon

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Drop rate is around 1% so far - http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/73167-huolon
    Ah. I killed him earlier and immediately thought, hey, he looks pretty cool. Looked him up after and noticed he dropped a mount. Saw the percentage and thought, well that's just great. Another mount I'll probably never get. lol.

Ahh yeah 1% sounds about right, I am mainly interested in the Timeless Legends* achieve now.

Deleted
    Got the mount first try myself so I cant believe it being 1% :l

10+ Year Old Account
    35 confirmed kills and not a mount in sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Got the mount on my tenth kill.

Thank Christ it's not a tag to faction mob is all I can say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    35 confirmed kills and not a mount in sight.
    Heard that it is a high chance on first kill (which probably mean the 1%) then on other kills during the same day it is lower or no chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Heard that it is a high chance on first kill (which probably mean the 1%) then on other kills during the same day it is lower or no chance at all.
    That's not how loot tables work. It's the same chance all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Ah. I killed him earlier and immediately thought, hey, he looks pretty cool. Looked him up after and noticed he dropped a mount. Saw the percentage and thought, well that's just great. Another mount I'll probably never get. lol.
    But here you have a chance about once each hour so you more chances even if the drop rate is low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the mount on my 4th kill. A lot of people in my guild have got it already as well. I would think the drop rate to be higher.

Deleted
    Can't believe it's 1% either. We are not a veeery crowded server and were only 30% horde - still I know of a minimum of ~5 mounts a day. (~4000 lvl 90 horde characters/server and a spawn about every 30 min/1 hour... hm). In the evening even 2 players got the mount for the same kill. I previously thought maybe it's only one who might be getting it per kill - but no...
    Someone told me yesterday they've increased chances but Idk, I've tried to find a source for it and didn't find one.
    I don't have it so I'll be getting on killing Huolon Good luck everyone who's still waiting for it to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead has various lists of co-ords for those Timless Treasures - personally I have seen the Trident twice in the same location (2 didfferent characters), and that's it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    It's believed the hourly spawns have different tables based on whether or not you've killed them. There's been flag quests found.

I noticed I did evermaw and ship and got 1500 coins each, then an hour later did both again and only got 768 coins each. (anecdotal evidence is anecdotal).

But indications are that they have a "first kill of the day" and a "subsequent kills of the day" loot table system. We spoke of it in another thread and hoped Blizzard would address it.

For these ones it does, they have two different hidden quests one is a daily and the other is a repeatable. So the first kill you have a better chance at all of his loot, and any subsequent ones are lower than the first.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33287
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33311

Deleted
    Got about 30 or so kills between my lock and hunter before I got Houlons mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz seems to have implemented new tech allowing for mobs to have differing loot tables atm. While this is unconfirmed, signs point to quest flags for all timeless rares dropping more loot first kill of the day. Akin to how first scenario/whatever of the day gives more rewards first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

my buddy killed it not even knowing what it was and got mount... HEY LOOK A DRAGON!!!! HEY LOOK A MOUNT!!!..... jerk...

Took me ~15 kills to get the mount