Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Guys, the first daily kill only affects timeless items. Such as armors, rings, burdens, etc. Meaning you can only obtain/loot those items on your first kill of that rare for the day. It has no effect on vanity items.
    Not true at all.
    Countless times I got timeless gear of a mob killed 5th, 10th or 15th time this day.

As far as I know, to get credit for the "Bigger Bag" achievement you need to get Huolon's mount drop on that same character you want the achievement on?

In other words, you can't learn the (Soulbound) mount on a different toon and get Reins credit for your main? Or is that not true.

Credit for that achieve is checked off when you loot the item so yes you have to basically get them all on one toon which is pretty dumb.

Well, I had no idea that this was so rare. I haven't been camping it, just killing it when it's up and I'm nearby. Maybe 10 total kills? Dropped a few kills ago... I consider myself damn lucky now!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by gayia View Post
    Not true at all.
    Countless times I got timeless gear of a mob killed 5th, 10th or 15th time this day.
    If you are talking about normal mobs, sure. But rares I don't think so. Unless you logged onto a different character for that kill, or maybe the daily reset had just occurred.

Got mine on my first ever Houlon kill, had friends kill him day after day without seeing it.

I've seen a lot of people with it though, I'd imagine it's higher than 1%, maybe 5-8%?

The supposed new daily kill loot crap is confusing a lot of people atm, they need to come clear on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    The supposed new daily kill loot crap is confusing a lot of people atm, they need to come clear on it.
    They should, but in my experience, it shouldn't have any effect on 1 percent drop rate mounts. On that note, up to 88 kills and still nothing. T_T

You can loot Huolon on any number kill, I did on my 5th? (I lost count how many overall).

I got Huolon mount about two weeks ago on the 4th kill of the day on him, so it was about a 1% drop at the time. After getting the mount though, it went to my head and I thought "Hey I should probably work on the Bigger Bag achievement some more then". Worst idea ever.

Right after the Huolon mount I went after the "Death Adder Hatchling". As of right now, including the clusterfuck that was WoW last night with instance servers going down and screwing our raid up. I think I have killed more Imperial Snakes than Samuel L Jackson. I am sitting at about 162 Imperial Snake kills, still no Death Adder Hatchling.

Got the mount the first Saturday patch 5.4 was out, think it was about my 3rd - 5th kill?

Deleted
    Over 400 Houlon's kills, hours of camping - still no mount - the last item I need for Bigger Bag Achie.
    This is seriously unfair.

After farming Huolon on my monk main for a couple of weeks (tapped it every time it was up and I was within reasonable range), I was cruising through the area on my rogue collecting chests and happened to see Huolon about to die. Managed to get a shuriken toss in just in time to loot the mount off his first kill. RNG gods favor the odd happenstance occasionally.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    After farming Huolon on my monk main for a couple of weeks (tapped it every time it was up and I was within reasonable range), I was cruising through the area on my rogue collecting chests and happened to see Huolon about to die. Managed to get a shuriken toss in just in time to loot the mount off his first kill. RNG gods favor the odd happenstance occasionally.
    Grats, but keep in mind if you want the Bigger Bag achieve on your main, you will need to do it on your monk (again). Or should, not confirmed 100% myself.