Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You really can't claim that because the DPS cloaks are fantastic in PvE, and the tank one is practically broken it's so good. You're just wrong, frankly, in every possible way.
    You didn't even understand what I wrote.

It's not a legendary for a bunch of reasons. Turning them off in PvP is but the latest in the line. Legendaries have always been weapons, and have always worked in all pvp- even arenas. Tuning around world pvp is a vast and unprecedented departure. Where was this philosophy when gladiator DKs were derping along with Shadowmourne? That was a legendary.

Essentially, this is a zone buff in Siege of Orgrimmar, with a side effect that it's harder to recruit than it should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrwyss View Post
    yet they still didnt change it and still force PVE players to do PVP content in order to get PVE legendary...
    I can't believe people are still complaining about having to win 2 (!) battlegrounds. It's so ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    Why is the item legendary-quality, if it offers nothing compared to the epic-one? Seriously, we were talking about ~30k single target damage (as melee DPS) once in a duel, so why did it have to be nerfed to ground?
    Can't you be happy enough that you already have huge advantage gear wise, pvp gear is shit compared to pve and you even want cloak to even have larger advantage. Sad, just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    You didn't even understand what I wrote.

It's not a legendary for a bunch of reasons. Turning them off in PvP is but the latest in the line. Legendaries have always been weapons, and have always worked in all pvp- even arenas. Tuning around world pvp is a vast and unprecedented departure. Where was this philosophy when gladiator DKs were derping along with Shadowmourne? That was a legendary.

Essentially, this is a zone buff in Siege of Orgrimmar, with a side effect that it's harder to recruit than it should be.
    So because something was done bad in the past we should keep doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Legendaries have always been weapons, and have always worked in all pvp- even arenas. Tuning around world pvp is a vast and unprecedented departure. Where was this philosophy when gladiator DKs were derping along with Shadowmourne? That was a legendary.

This is totes relevant. However, I'll respond

Legendaries have no place in PvP. You don't earn them there and you definitely shouldn't earn them there. Do you know why PvP doesn't have Legendaries or tiered rewards anymore? It adds too much randomness and recreates the wolves/ lamb scenario. I'm sure you've read or experienced reaching 2180 rating and then running into players with Tier 2 weapons that slam you below 2k again. Fun, right?

It's also definitely a zone buff in Siege of Orgimmar. And questing in the world, I think there's a new zone out. And Brawler's Guild and Heroics. And Challenge Modes. And (Heroic) Scenarios. And other obvious things that I'm missing.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2013-09-16 at 02:40 AM.

Don't have one of these yet but damn would be a shame not using it in PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good change I think (as someone that has the cloak).