Thread: Timeless Curio

10+ Year Old Account

Timeless Curio

Is it intended that you can't upgrade the trinket token to 535 or is this a bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    no you cant upgrade trinket to 535, so if you wanna trinket ilvl 535 you will must buy for 50k coins.

Deleted
    Intended. The 535 versions of the trinkets cost 50k coins.

Yes it is intended, there is a higher ilevel trinket available from timeless coins on the vendor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Is it intended that you can't upgrade the trinket token to 535 or is this a bug?
    It's intended, because you can buy 535 version of that trinket at Emperor Shaohao for 50 000 Timless coins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how it being also purchasable for 50k coins makes not upgrading it intended though. You can also buy the burden of eternity, but that doesn't mean you can't get it any other way.

Intended. It's strange that it's the only piece that can't be 535'd via Burden of Eternity, but I guess since it's stats aren't random, it makes sense in some way.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ticketed a GM and they confirmed it. Ah well, not gonna spend 50,000 coins on something that could potentially be replaced in Flex or Normals, especially when I could get a few upgrades from 50,000 via Kukuru. Currently just converting some of my stuff to Mogu Runes anyways.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    even more annoying my balance alt only gets the spirit trinket out of it -.-