Celestials buffed

I didn't find a blue post, but obviously the Celestials on Timeless Island have been greatly buffed. Their health went up from 75m to 370m, and their abilities do significantly more damage, i've seen tanks go from 100% to 0% (probably some tank swap mechanism that could be ignored before).

While I agree they were greatly undertuned before, now they pose a real challenge, especially of you play on a realm/faction that won't easily gather 40 players. Of course they will get easier from week to week, but right now they seem to be quite hard.

In my opinion they should have made them scale with the players attacking, like iot rares.

10+ Year Old Account
    They never had 75m...

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    They never had 75m...
    Yes they did, they launched with high hp and then it was reduced for some reason. Now it's back up.

Deleted
    A bit silly tbh. Shouldn't have such a large difference on live servers. If anything it should either stay 75m or should have launched as 370m.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansvar View Post
    A bit silly tbh. Shouldn't have such a large difference on live servers. If anything it should either stay 75m or should have launched as 370m.
    They did launch at 340-370M. They were then nerfed to 60-70M. They are now back at 340-370M.

This explains why they were dying so stupidly fast. Now I can actually tag them or participate in them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    They never had 75m...
    They did. If you want to be a smartass when you quick-reply to a thread, at the very least make sure you know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    They did. If you want to be a smartass when you quick-reply to a thread, at the very least make sure you know what you're talking about.
    Indeed, and agree with the OP, they're quite insane now, we had a druid tank storm's end who was getting over 200k vengeance at some point, niuzao was hitting like 500k on tanks...