[DPS Warrior] Proving Grounds

So how is your success in Endless mode so far?

Just started and gave it a first go... Humiliating 3 waves :S

Gonna go fix that as soon as I can...

(Being Fury here)
    Last edited by Kazlofski; 2013-09-14 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post

(Being Fury here)
    Well there's your problem. Fury with 463 ouch.

I did the damage gold as arms and now im going for 30 waves of tank.

Yeah I know, I don't really look a the scores of other classes nor specs, I count arms spec and Fury spec with seperate scores, trying to do the best possible with Fury, not that it can go too far indeed, low item level is such a pain with this spec.

Done 6 waves...
    Last edited by Kazlofski; 2013-09-14 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Yeah I know, I don't really look a the scores of other classes nor specs, I count arms spec and Fury spec with seperate scores, trying to do the best possible with Fury, not that it can go too far indeed, low item level is such a pain with this spec.

Done 6 waves...
    Just switch to arms if you can dude. Fury is completely useless at 463. Just to rub some salt on your wounds i did You're Doing It Wrong with prot spec on damage mode. Even that is more effective at those item levels.

Fury is a damn fun spec. But only with high end gear.

I had some problems with the big aoe pack, 3rd wave I think, as fury but as arms it's completely faceroll completing it with 20-30 secs spare. Save reck for the 10th wave big Sha with 7 mil hp. If you have trouble with some of the waves in between abuse deep wounds ticking quite hard. Got to wave 13 before doing tank silver as arms pretty fun switching stances rotating cds and leaping/charging/intervening around to stay alive

Edit: Got 4892 points with some bad gemslot gear :3

1: BB/Synapse Springs/BS at start
    2: BB/Synapse Springs/BS at start
    3: BB/Synapse Springs/BS at start
    4: BB/Synapse Springs/BS/Reck/SB at start
    5: BB/Synapse Springs on the boss
    6: BB/Synapse Springs/BS at start
    7: BB/Synapse Springs/BS/Reck/SB at start
    8: BB/Synapse Springs/BS at start (take the buff from the right side)
    9: BB/Synapse Springs/BS at start
    10: BB/Synapse Springs/Reck/SB on the boss (take the buff from the left side)

Glyphs I used: Glyph of Death From Above, Glyph of Bull Rush and Glyph of Rude Interruption.
    Talents I used: Double Charge, Impending Victory (doesn't matter), Disrupting Shout (must!), Bladestorm, Mass Spell Reflection (doesn't matter), Bloodbath

Also make sure to have a str flask and food buff up!

Once you have done the 1st 10 boss, it will start again in the same order. Spreading Deep Wounds is indeed the way to go! Hope this helped someone
    Last edited by Nihe; 2014-01-30 at 10:20 AM.

As Arms I came to wave 18 but failed hard on Amber add. Arms is kinda sick did 900k crits with slam with all CDS up.

Deleted
    Managed to get to the wave 48 this morning, what I've found that should be pointed is that you really want to be arms because of deep wounds, managing the cooldowns is important too. I used minors cds everytime they were up (1 minute cds), and Swifty™ macro to waves 4,7 and 10.