Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    childern's event(as all other) is just event which have no influence on WoW Lore, made for extra fun+content that shows how blizzards love those kind of things

but well this Vision's is not connected to SoO story line, and looks like a starting hint for future events, read quest logs other time and you'll find answers http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33379/one-final-turn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    childern's event(as all other) is just event which have no influence on WoW Lore, made for extra fun+content that shows how blizzards love those kind of things

but well this Vision's is not connected to SoO story line, and looks like a starting hint for future events, read quest logs other time and you'll find answers http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33379/one-final-turn
    Usually I'd agree in regards to the world events, but this one seems different to me. Both Sallandria and Dornaa are shown to be extremely promising in their respective fields, and have that weird interaction with the Bronze Flight. Clearly at the time the quests were made there was some plan for them. Blizzard tends to plan ahead for three expansions, however MOP was not in fact originally intended to come after Cata. The expansion that was is unknown and may still be used at some point in the future. In which case there might be plans for Sallandria and Dornaa for several xpacs down the line depending on where missing xpac 4 was shifted to.

just a wild idea come to mind, soridormi was the one who give us the attunement quest for mount hyjal raid, in that quest we are asked to retrieve 2 of the fourth vial of eternity (the stolen water of the well of eternity taken by Illidan) the 2 vial power was used to send the raid into the battle of mount hyjal and keep the timeline safe but no one know if the water was consumed or if they remain in soridormi possession till now.
    What if that elf is an agent of Azshara sended here to kill soridormi and retrieve the 2 vials?
    This xpack seem to have many hint torward those vials, first the untapped power source under the shrine of soul in the warlock green fire quest that maybe was created by illidan using 1 of the 2 vials that remained in its possession now that, might be nothing or maybe next xpack is azshara trying to build another well clone.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    just a wild idea come to mind, soridormi was the one who give us the attunement quest for mount hyjal raid, in that quest we are asked to retrieve 2 of the fourth vial of eternity (the stolen water of the well of eternity taken by Illidan) the 2 vial power was used to send the raid into the battle of mount hyjal and keep the timeline safe but no one know if the water was consumed or if they remain in soridormi possession till now.
    What if that elf is an agent of Azshara sended here to kill soridormi and retrieve the 2 vials?
    Don't you think it would be more interesting if Soridormi was the traitor?

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    nope because those vials hold an enormous power 3 of them where enought to enchant the lake under world tree, also i really want an xpack without the happy ending something like we slay the last boss (azshara) and she say "thought luck you are too late the legion is coming" and last honestly i don't like time travel so an entire xpack based on the cavern of time would be extremely boring for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The traitor is Soridormi... but her Infinite corrupted self is the traitor. And her Infinite corrupted self killed her non-corrupted version.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    The traitor is Soridormi... but her Infinite corrupted self is the traitor. And her Infinite corrupted self killed her non-corrupted version.
    And you wonder why Time Travel is too risky to base a 2-year expansion on?

So the infinite self is now gone, right?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    But.. if she kills her non corrupted self couldn't that not be possible since she died before she could become corrupted to kill her non corrupted self? ARGH!!

Edit: Slowpoke I hate your theory, it shits on Paladin Lore even more >
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And you wonder why Time Travel is too risky to base a 2-year expansion on?

So the infinite self is now gone, right?
    But why does it have to be gone? There's other timelines where things play out another way - Nozdormu knew that when he made the choice to become Murozond. How did we ever go to the End of Time and fight Murozond if we averted the Hour of Twilight entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I think it was Kairoz killing Soridormi, looked like that atleast.
    It was Kairoz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    Mortals, you persist in failing to take heed of all that I have brought you. This one, who has slain my Soridormi, is one who you know - who have known for a very long time. He had a hand in corrupting one of your greatest heroes - and now will strike down my Soridormi. You have failed me, mortals. You will fail me. And you shall feel my wrath.
    I knew Muruzond was still alive somewhere! And he's on the forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I knew Muruzond was still alive somewhere! And he's on the forums.
    Murozond cannot die. For every timeline we destroy him in, there are a thousand more where he survived. Hence the name of his Dragonflight. =|

10+ Year Old Account
    Murozond cannot die. For every timeline we destroy him in, there are a thousand more where he survived. Hence the name of his Dragonflight. =|
    Not unless......we get a powerful artifacts that merges all possible Murozonds and slay Murozond on the spot. Bam, gg.

:-P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not unless......we get a powerful artifacts that merges all possible Murozonds and slay Murozond on the spot. Bam, gg.

:-P
    Collapsing all of the timelines into a single timeline to finally set the world on the right path? Well, that sounds like a pretty epic adventure right there... Of course, would we want our timeline to be the timeline we use as the template? We've screwed things up pretty good at times, but we've done a bunch of things right, too. I wonder if we could find the timeline where we've both fixed a lot of the problems and not screwed so much up and use it as the template to collapse onto...

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It was Kairoz.
    Kairoz is a new character correct? Question is he working for someone or is he someone else in a disguise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Collapsing all of the timelines into a single timeline to finally set the world on the right path? Well, that sounds like a pretty epic adventure right there... Of course, would we want our timeline to be the timeline we use as the template? We've screwed things up pretty good at times, but we've done a bunch of things right, too. I wonder if we could find the timeline where we've both fixed a lot of the problems and not screwed so much up and use it as the template to collapse onto...
    I'm thinking of our timeline as Prime

Azeroth Prime

The rest is like

Azeroth-A
    Azeroth-B

Kind of like DC Universe. Sure it's very complex and hard to understand but....I believe it can be done. Now is Blizzard planning this? No I don't think so but I'd be entertained nonetheless.

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm thinking of our timeline as Prime

Azeroth Prime

The rest is like

Azeroth-A
    Azeroth-B

Kind of like DC Universe. Sure it's very complex and hard to understand but....I believe it can be done. Now is Blizzard planning this? No I don't think so but I'd be entertained nonetheless.
    We know at least one alternate timeline has to exist - because we've been there, at the End of Time. If it doesn't exist in an alternate timeline, how did we get there at all? After all, since we destroyed Deathwing, that future never existed. But we still went there. So there has to be at least one timeline where Deathwing won.