Low Boomkin DPS Please Help

Hello,
    My item lvl is 512 and I am a converted resto druid. I forged and gemmed according to Mr. Robot, but my dps still seems low. I only pull about 50k unbuffed on dummies. I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. I cast my dots then cast wrath to proc eclipse, starfire during solar wrath, and then keep casting starfire until solar eclipse procs at which point I cast wrath again. I weave in starsurge and starfall on cooldown. There must be someway to increase my dps. Can anyone help?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    An Armory link would help a lot. However what Stat Priority are you following exactly? At 512 Item Level I would recommend 5100 Spirit/Hit (Cap) > 5273 Haste (Breakpoint) > Crit > More Haste > Mastery. There's no way you can really push for the 10.3k Haste Breakpoint at just 512 Item Level so I'm assuming you run with the 5.3k Haste Breakpoint. Remember more Haste is greater than Mastery. I know Mr Robot sometimes tells you to go Mastery after Crit but we only do that at the 10.3k Haste Breakpoint.

Be careful about DOT refreshing but you always want your DOTs up on the target. If you're about to leave an Eclipse and your DOTs have less than 6 seconds you'll want to refresh them. However you also want to make sure Nature's Grace is up, which it should be if you haven't stopped casting from when you first entered the Eclipse.

I have two Boomkins, my Main (553 Item Level) and an Alt (505 Item Level). I will tell you a lot more DPS does come with greater Gear. Crit really has a big impact for us. However mastering Eclipse shifting helps. The BalancePowerTracker Addon in the middle of my screen certainly helps me watch where my Eclipse Bar always is. Along with WeakAuras for watching my DOT times.

I can't post links yet so in order to see my armory you'll have to look up character Nikitus on server Turyalon. Sorry. Thanks for the help

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using your Resto Gear when you go Boomkin? Your Crit is really low if that's the case. We fully Gem Crit over Intellect as Boomkins. Unless you need to use your Gear as Resto and are unable to change your Gems.

Yellow Sockets = 320 Crit (Smooth)
    Red Sockets = 80 Int + 160 Crit (Potent)
    Blue Sockets = 160 Spirit + 160 Crit (Misty)

Edit: I did look at your Armory and noticed 160 Intellect Gems in Red Sockets and such that's why I asked if you're currently in Resto Gear and using it for Boomkin.
    Last edited by Lunnar; 2013-09-14 at 10:02 PM.

yes most of my gear is resto gear although I do not have to use that spec anymore. My guild asked me to change to boomkin so it's no matter to switch out gems/reforge, etc. I got some help from a friend online last night and my numbers are looking better although still not where I'd like them to be. Mainly we changed Int/Mastery gems out for Int/Crit gems. It helps but I still seem to be on the low end of things. Thanks for looking.