10+ Year Old Account

Excuse me but Id like a moment of your time to speak to you about my Lord and Savior.

Have you accepted Lord Orodos as your Lord and Savior? Why you say? Well Lord Orodos blesses us with gold or with very powerful wares for his worshipers to use if you manage to best him in combat. BUT YOU KILL YOUR DIETY!? you may exclaim but in Lord Orodos's infinite power he resurrects himself. Now it sounds like a decent deal but Lord Orodos offers much more for his worshipers. For a sacrifice of health through the Censure of Eternal Agony you may spread his gospel, but not to worry because the health you give up can be regained.

With the gift granted you can reap terrible vengeance upon charlatans, herritics, and non beleivers, well just a few hours ago me and some of my brothers happened uppon a group of idolatres who worship some gambling god in a cave. They felt the wrath of Lord Orodos as those that take away from his worship shall feel his vengeance, and no one is safe; your opposing faction and even the faction you belong to can and will feel his vengeance through you. With the gift given to you by my Lord anyone that crosses your path will taste your the dirt as you crush them into it. In addition to that you get a bitchin mount if enough sacrifices are met aswell as a pet.

In conclusion I appreciate your time to hear what I have to say and see you on the isle. <3xoxo
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much of a lord. I did stab him to death a few days ago.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Thou are not a true believer. His nameth be Ordos.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glory to Ordos! Slaughter the Innocent with cowardice and despair meaning I'm going to gank you while your being plowed by mobs because that's how I roll on the rogue anyway on my warlock I just bomb rush you hahahaha ahhhhhhh good fun.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-09-15 at 08:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purging idolaters and non believers is so much fun. Watch how you talk to people because the second you set foot on the island a follower of lord orodos may make you pay for speaking ill will of our god
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done