Thread: Bloody Coins.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bloody Coins.

Impossible. Unless you're a fully heroic geared Rogue. Seriously how is this even possible? For a start you have to get 1k coins which is no problem, then you have to use the item and get to full HP again without being caught and getting 1 shot. Then you have to find somebody in shit gear (because I don't raid, I'm stuck in full tyr gear giving me 150k less HP than 95% of players on the isle). Then you have to make sure they're not a retarded prot pala with 750k hp or Blood DK etc. Once you've done that you can give it a shot but ofcourse, pretty much everybody on this fucking island is on a mount 24/7 so they just run off.

Then you have to make sure they're not near the guards that run at 500000% mount speed and stun you every 3 seconds while hitting you for 100k. Then if you do die, sometimes, you might have to wait for the item to come off cooldown so you can use the fucking thing again.

Is anybody else finding this literally impossible or is it just me?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, its not impossible. Most ppl from what Ive seen are going in a group of 2-3, and I solo players quite easily, sometimes even 2. Of course, finding a safe spot can be tricky, but sometimes you have to think outside the box (For instance, going into the ocean to use it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Your avatar makes this post great.

I, however, have no other input.

Deleted
    there is no way you can face a heroic geared pve player with tyr gear and win the fight. world pvp is broken, accept it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Group with people? I see small groups farming people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Group with people? I see small groups farming people all the time.
    The groups on my realm are rather shit I must say.

It is doable solo in pvp gear as long as you have stealth as I farmed 55 coins in a couple hours on a 100% pvp geared rogue. It's sad but because of the massive PVE gear imbalance you really are at a massive disadvantage and just gotta pick fights against those who are at the same disadvantage or worse. Jump people that are clearly in pvp gear or undergeared, 1/2 dead from fighting mobs or AFK. If you don't have stealth then as others have said you're going to have to run in at least a 2 man or a small group and accept slower coin gains.

you're actually whining about ganking people. christ...

Well the time has come where PVE'rs can dominate both pvp & pve in there gear.. and PvP gear has become glorified blues, that was my queue to unsub & patiently wait for teso & wildstar & hope to god they dont suck.

Winning in world pvp(against obviously bad pvpers) is now dominating in pvp? That's the biggest crybaby bullshit I have ever heard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    You're whining about not being able to solo gank people, and you're saying that the groups on your realm are shit. Do you see the problem?

Deleted
    I feel bloody coins is a bad implementation of encouraging world PvP, especially in PvE realm. In my realm the only way to farm coin is to stand in something others were hitting and hoping get hit by someone unwillingly. Such way of PvP makes no good gaming sense at all.

Deleted
    You sound like a friend of mine. He's played since Vanilla, but he's a very bad player. Completely convinced that he in fact is incredibly skilled even though he hasn't been very active lately. He says the exact same thing as you and begs me to help him with everything. Are you that type that always ask your friends for help and such? Use /1 or /2 once in a while. It works, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by shinjiro View Post
    there is no way you can face a heroic geared pve player with tyr gear and win the fight. world pvp is broken, accept it.
    I'm curious what possible evidence you could have to back this claim up.

Unless you're a fully heroic geared Rogue.
    lol :|

i am a full geared hc tf rogue and yes its not hard..for me BUT

still i think this item is realy bad...
    i am at like 300 coins solo farmed ( i only kill poeple 1-2 times a day to make it fair.. )

the idia of the item was great but 10000 coins is overkill because the other item you can buy is useless 1 hour cd for 10 minutes .

so normaly you could just farm 50 coins and continue in bg's but its not worth it so you HAVE to gank poeple on the isle thats the probleme...
    and thats not fun for me and not for the poeple i gang...
    They should have just made it like the winter achivement ( gnome buff + HK's )

Yes it's very poorly thought out on many levels. The root of the poor design is that it makes 2 new factions: PvEers and PvPers. However, unlike the original 2 factions, Alliance and Horde, they don't have access to balanced gear. Would you play Faction-A if only Faction-B could get epics and Faction-A could only get blues? That really is how dumb it is. To add insult to injury, the PvEers are riding all over the island literally picking up their epics off the ground.

But there you go. It's only a mount, you can live without it. You, me, and any other person who full time PvPs, deserve better. Vote with your feet: don't play any part of the game that is punishing and humiliating.
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2013-09-15 at 05:31 PM.

Having farmed 550 coins so far I can say the solution to this would be to increase the CD from 10 minutes to 30 or even 60 minutes. This would allow players to remove a threat for a decent amount of time. If the "rogue" players are playing in a group you can kill 1 and weaken them. Yes, gear is a big thing when it comes to this item but players need to overcome these challenges by forming groups. The 1st day of the patch I had no idea what the item was. I formed a group with 9 people and killed on 7 people who were "rogue". Often times the players who are "rogue" are not running with a healer or maybe 1. They don't get coins from healing...keep this in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone body else think/ read it as "Those bloody coins!" or something along those lines when seeing this thread (and the one in the achievement section)? It makes me chuckle.

Anyway, I came here to agree with Pascal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Does anyone body else think/ read it as "Those bloody coins!" or something along those lines when seeing this thread (and the one in the achievement section)? It makes me chuckle.

Anyway, I came here to agree with Pascal.
    I did read it that way! Made me laugh.

And op, dude, it's not meant to be easy. It's supposed to be a pain in the ass. Didn't you know grindy is fun?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Hit 1000 coins today. Will get my title in roughly 4-5 days. The requirement for the title will be 2000 bloody coins. Ofc I'm a heroic TF geared rogue 556 ilvl. I have been going at it nonstop though pets are selling like crazy. If you dont want to be hated by your server I suggest not going for this achievment. Sometimes you have to be downright ruthless to get coins.
    Last edited by Sicktight; 2013-09-16 at 03:54 AM.