What's your Favorite Thing to do After you've Beaten WoW?

So, let's just assume for a moment that you had the best, 25 man Heroic gear, fully enchanted and socketed, you've completed every quest, done every raid, gotten all the mounts, etc.

What's your favorite thing to do after that? Wintergrasp/Tol Barad? RP mania? Running around on Timeless Isle?

[Just a note, when I meant by beating WoW, I meant basically completing all of the main quest and getting best gear possible).

Bragging rights.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

If it ever came to that, I'd probably be so sick of everything that I'd take a break.

Assuming that I'm not, I'd definitely be queuing up for some bgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd quit for the tier.
    Nothing interesting to do.

But then again, now I just quit when I've had enough with raiding, even if it's a couple of Heroic bosses killed.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    [Just a note, when I meant by beating WoW, I meant basically completing all of the main quest and getting best gear possible).
    To be honest, this is sort of a reality for a lot of people who can't find anything to do in-game anymore, me included.

What I do is I usually level an alt, do a BG for the 1000th time or fly around in circles doing nothing, even after the introduction of the Timeless Isle, which lasted a whole day for me before it got boring (even after messing around with the censer because I'm on an extremely crowded PvP server where everyone attacks you as soon as you're attacking your same faction.) I'm still just.. doing nothing because I'm that bored. Now I'm just waiting for the arena season to start because wargames are just way too imbalanced and boring.

fuckin pet battlesssz.

And alts.

Pvp is my last ditch effort if I get really bored during an expansion, and I haven't started pvping yet, so I must not be bored yet.

work on my WoL ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    fuckin pet battlesssz.

And alts.

Pvp is my last ditch effort if I get really bored during an expansion, and I haven't started pvping yet, so I must not be bored yet.

Yup, same here. I dig pet battles, and actually really enjoy leveling new pets to 25. I've been working on Loremaster as well. PvP when I get realllly bored, or think I want to work toward Battlemaster. One random BG and I forget Battlemaster exists for a few more months.

log off let sub end and wait for the next patch.

nah just kidding. play TSO

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Same thing we always do Pinky, try to take over the world...of warcraft...
    Well, that, and continue, I don't raid just for gear and achieves, I also like to play the game with friends, try new ways of doing stuff, have some laughs, you know, play a game for enjoyment.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.