Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Horde

Free Company Name: Atlas
    Server Name: US- Aether- Cactuar
    Primary language : English
    Website URL: Discord: invite code: 9zzCWNH
    Free Company Description: We are a small FC made of a group of friends and we are looking to expand! We are recruiting active, social, mature players. Casual/Hardcore mindset. Pvp,Pve, maps, etc! We are always on discord.
    We do enjoy anime and will talk about it from time to time aswell as play other games. (Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc) New and veteran players are welcome. We are more than happy to help new players through old content and run end game stuff with veterans. Crafters are welcome aswell!
    We do mess around with each other in discord, so as long as you are not easily offended by things, enjoy video games, and enjoy hanging out with awesome people, this is a fit for you!
    If you are interested or have questions, PM/mail the following:
    ♦Khari Esme
    ♦ Sephaul Gaolbag
    ♦ Geo Dragonslayer
    Hope to see you soon!

Deleted

Zamarkand is looking for savage adventurers!

Free Company Name: Zamarkand
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): EU-Odin
    Primary Language: English
    Website URL: zamarkand dot com
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Free Company Description:

Zamarkand is looking for savage adventurers!
    Join a team of experienced raiders that recently started out in Final Fantasy XIV, and be there while we toss our poor characters against the best and worst this game has to offer.

What is Zamarkand?
    Zamarkand is a recently created Free Company, but her players go back many years across several games. Many of us have busy workdays but enjoy beating our heads against difficult content in the evening, all while have a cheer together. We have many years experience of running large sized guilds organising both social stuff and hardmode content.
    We're looking to experience and beat difficult raid content together, all while collecting glorious glamours, mounts, and triple triad cards. It's important to us to make each other as well as others we meet feel welcome. Join us, and be part of adventures, high fives, unexpected dancing and an unstoppable urge to learn raidbosses together. Most of us reached level 70 or are nearly there. We're almost ready to go!

What are we looking for?
    1 Bard
    1 Tank
    1-2 Healers
    1 Damage dealer
    Being able to fulfill multiple roles or enjoy multiple jobs is welcome, but not mandatory.

To fill up our team for savage raiding we're looking for a few experienced team players, who are:
    - Up for a challenge together.
    - At least 70% attendence at a raid schedule of 2 nights a week. That way we never have to disappoint ourselves with a cancelled run.
    - Ready to impove themselves as well as the team. It's a social game, and we need to be awesome together.

Raid days
    2 evenings / week. Specific days have not been picked yet.

Application process
    Send us an email at fc (at) zamarkand dot com with a few words of introduction, your preferred job(s) and character name. We'll get back to you within 3 days.
    Any questions about us and our plans are welcome at the same email address or by sending an ingame tell to Astra Colemyn or Glimpse Amaruq. We look forward to hearing from you!

Free Company Name: Maw of Lorkhaj <MoL>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US - Aether - Midgardsormr
    Website URL: none yet
    Time Zone: US Pacific
    Free Company Description: We are looking for new members to join us in our adventures. We are a small, friendly FC with big dreams. We are rank 8, have a medium house, 2 airships, garden, chocobo stables, buffs, etc. We also have a discord channel. We are accepting of new or veteran players, and more than happy to help out. We just ask that you are respectful of others and willing to have fun. If you are interested, or have any questions, send me a message.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Free Company Name: Askia's Legends <Askia>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US - Primal - Lamia
    Website URL: not yet but we have a member Discord
    Time Zone: Majority EST
    Free Company Description: We're finally recruiting again! We're a small fc that has a focus in helping each other out. We are rank 8. We have a medium house in Shirogane with a quiet sushi bar upstairs, a comfortable lounge in the main area and a nice warm bathhouse in the basement. We always have buffs going to help you out in your leveling grind! We accept all levels of expertise, whether you're a new sprout or a veteran or if you're looking for a place for your alts to call home. We never kick based on inactivity because we feel it's important to have a place to come back to. As the FC leader, I try to always be online to answer questions, help with content or just chat and hang out. We have a calm friendly atmosphere and we're always accepting applications. Come join us and see if we're a good fit for you!

Send a tell to Lamio Tigridos (FC leader), Noct King-Of-Fishin (Officer), Saykahm Rayenuha (Second In Command) or Ignis All-Business (Officer) or apply directly to the fc!
    Last edited by Lamio; 2018-02-26 at 04:18 AM.

Deleted

Wink

[EU]-[Chaos]-[Zodiark]-[LFM]-[FC]- Knights of the Lucii is recruiting.

Free Company Name: Knights of the Lucii
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): [EU]-[Chaos]-[Zodiark]
    Primary Language: English but other languages are welcome.
    Website URL: We have Discord https://discord.gg/SQH4SdB, Facebook Page and a Group Messenger chat.
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    A website is being made by one of our FC members.

Who are the Knights of the Lucii? - The Lucii is new FC that was founded by Galador and Sylthfarn Stormsword on the Zodiark server at the start of 2018. We are recruiting fellow players both new and old to join our Free Company. The Lucii like many others,is comprised of a diverse and intriguing player base from new and old players, along with returning veterans. We also have players who formerly played MMOS like WoW, GW 1 and 2, Ever Quest, Swtor and many others so we are hoping that these members can bond and make new friends in FFXIV to make the game a good experience for everyone.

The Lucii is a nice chilled out, laid back FC where you can take your time leveling, exploring and just enjoy the game along with new and old friends. There is no pressure on trying to get to max level or to Stormblood Expansion Pack. We try to encourage members to group up to do daily Duty Roulettes in the Duty Finder.

We are open to all player levels, classes, and roles regardless of play style. The FC is also home to a few members who have played the game for years who are willing to teach other how the game works from classes, crafting, quests, dungeons and more.

FC Goals and Features

Our Goals
    -Increase our members numbers
    -Create A Welcoming FC for everyone
    -Doing daily Duty Finder and Quests Together
    -Helping out new members with the game
    -Making new friends

Features
    -Active Members
    -Medium Sized House in the Lavender Beds
    -Immortal Flames as Allied and with a rank of 8 -"The Heat of Battle II" and "Reduced Rates II" for exp in battle and lower teleport fees buffs. -Discord,Facebook Group and Messenger Chat Group with a Website in the future.

How to contact me or others of the FC
    In Game = Maya Manokath
    Reddit User Name: Maya-Mankath
    Discord ID = Maya Manokath#6656,Galador Stormsword#8904 and Sylthfarn Stormsword#2407.
    Email:emily14712@hotmail.com

You can also try to find one of our members in game and send an application to The Knights of the Lucii Free Company

If you have any questions about the FC or anything to do with the game, just send me a message and I can try to help as best I can. So come and join the Knights of the Lucii virtual family in the realm of Eorzea.

Seeya in game
    Last edited by mmoc762961cd30; 2018-03-11 at 07:02 PM.

Free Company Name: Lost Haven <<LOST>>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Coeurl
    Website URL: losthaven.enjin.com/
    Time Zone: All
    We’re a freshly built FC recruiting all types of players ranging from someone just starting out, all the way to a veteran and in between. We plan to grow just large enough to run contents with our members and maintain a strong community. You are more than just a number to us, you become part of the family.

Feel free to contact us in game Blodhgram Uchiha or Kaido The-unbreakable and apply directly.

Just transferred to Behemoth from Diabolos to change it up a bit. Would like to start enjoying the end-game again since the last time I really did it was back in 2.0 for Coil of Bahamut.

I primarily tank on WAR and PLD (for certain situations), but have a BRD at 70 currently in case other roles need to be filled.

Looking for something on the weekends, but open to stuff during the week. Not available Tue/Thur afternoons.

I have lots of tanking experience in general from WoW, and as I mentioned earlier 2.0 raiding, I've done the basic Omega raids as well, but not Savage obviously.

Final Fantasy company in Behemoth needs members and signatures. Anyone can join.

Deleted
    Free Company Name: United as One <<ONE>>

Server Name (US-EU/JP): EU-Zodiark

Primary Language: English/Dutch

Website URL: http://www.uao.enjin.com

Time Zone: BST (but we have members from all over including USA)

Free Company Description: United we stand. United we fight and confront the darkness. Every trial and every primal we encounter, we do so with pride! A few of us will fall but we will always stand into the holy light and will be reborn to reach our goal. United we stand, United we are, United as One

**General Info**

We strife to provide a safe and healthy gaming enviroment for everyone to feel at home and to flourish your expierence.

If your a guest to our website and like to join please go to our recuitment tab on the website. You are always allowed to join us on discord or in game on trial basis to see if we are the perfect place for you.

Not to get this thread OT, but did they ever fix the insanely slow combat action? I thought it was a beautiful game, but the combat was so slow. Yes, fully aware years of WoW makes me think it's slow and it's just a different style, but still.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Not to get this thread OT, but did they ever fix the insanely slow combat action? I thought it was a beautiful game, but the combat was so slow. Yes, fully aware years of WoW makes me think it's slow and it's just a different style, but still.
    It's still kinda slow, or at least slower than WoW's combat. Timing for things is more 'soft' than exact, and you have to basically learn what the actual windows are to move out of things, etc.

Free Company Name: Alith
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): EU - Cerberus
    Website URL: AlithFFXIV.com
    Time Zone: GMT

Greetings Fellow Adventurers!

Alith is a friendly, social, casual, mature, PvE guild (Free Company) located on the Cerberus server of Final Fantasy XIV Online. Having enjoyed great success in Aion, Tera and Elder Scrolls Online over the last 8 years, we've built a reputation of being a respectful, fun focused, close knit community who believe we all play MMO's to have fun with great friends. As an Alithian, you can expect a non-pressured, supportive environment, with a leadership team who don't believe in imposing strict rules on the community, but promote an ethos of "play the way you like, when you like, with whoever you like". We don't involve ourselves in guild politics or drama, and we encourage a spirit of positivity, tolerance and respect. In Alith you can expect to see regular guild social events, competitions, dungeons, raids, helpful guildmates and of course plenty of jokes & banter. Our experienced & dedicated officer team are super dedicated to our journey through Eorzea with you all, we want to be known as THE PvE community that everyone wants to join in Final Fantasy XIV Online!

Alith has always been about community and great friends enjoying awesome experiences together in gorgeous fantasy worlds, and so it was a no brainer to move over to Final Fantasy XIV to continue to build our awesome family, making new memories & friendships. Quite frankly, the game has everything we could hope for, providing our community heaps of fun for a long time to come. Alith has always fundamentally been a social, PvE orientated guild, and the world of Final Fantasy XIV certainly is not lacking in amazing PvE content & a beautiful world to explore! With plenty of dungeons, raids, group questing, exploration, not to mention tons of fantastic game & guild systems and a wonderful community, Final Fantasy XIV really has turned out to be THE game for Alith. We can't wait to welcome more of you to our special familyl, while growing our community steadily into the big fun loving family we've always been known for.

We want to open our arms to everyone in the Final Fantasy XIV community, who share our values and want to be part of a very special community. Alith has always been, and will continue to be the community where everyone is respectful of each other, and just want to have fun in a friendly, supportive, tolerant, fun loving, pressure-free environment. Play the way you like, with whoever you like, whenever you like! We're located on the Cerberus server of FF14, and our goal is to become THE PvE guild that everyone wants to join on Cerberus, a safe haven for all fellow casual, non-elitist, mature players - and we would love to have you along for the ride!

The whole leadership team are 100% committed and dedicated to making Alith the success it was in our previous MMO's, and everything you've come to expect from Alith. Since joining Final Fantasy XIV a year ago, we have continued to grow from strength to strength. We now have an active Raid Leader team, who bring daily fun Raids & Events for our members to enjoy (whether you're a first timer and learning, or an experienced raider, we have events tailored for you!). We also have a dedicated recruitment team, who do a brilliant job at ensuring we keep attracting new members at a steady pace, keeping our community buzzing with activity! We have a Discord Server for both text and voice chats, as well as our very own official video podcast - Alith-Cast (featuring our main presenter, YouTube superstar Elloa). And of course, lots of other fun social & community events!

So what are you waiting for? We'd love to have you in the family, so if you're keen to join us just head over to AlithFFXIV.com to apply to join the guild. Our dedicated website will also give you more details about what Alith is all about. All we ask is that you share a bit about your personality with us when you apply to join, so we can ensure you'll fit in and be happy in Alith.

We can't wait to see you all in Eorzea - long live Alith!

Kind Regards Belazarus & The Alith Officer Team

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently returned to FFXIV after a few month break to find my FC disbanded and scattered into the wind. I am on the US-Siren server. I am still leveling jobs and making my way through the MSQ so mostly just looking for a friendly group to play along with since I don't have any friends who play anymore. I play mostly ranged DPS or Healer and right now my main job is WHM.

A little about myself, I am a long-time MMO player from UO through WoW. I work late nights/early mornings so am available pretty much all day and night play.

Please PM me if you are in an FC that might offer me a home. Thanks.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2018-07-22 at 04:00 AM.

Free Company Name: Log Horizon <Lv??>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Leviathan
    Website URL: Don't have a site. We have a Discord where most of our information is. Message me for details.
    Time Zone: GMT +10 for myself. Several others are East Coast. Wide variety of players at all times.
    Free Company Description: We're a group of people that became friends while playing FFXIV. Most of our time is spent arguing on the lawn of our FC house on where to put things...you know...like hillbillies. If you're looking for a small FC without a lot of people, we're your peeps. We're a group of fun, crazy, and awkward people that just happen to have a fun Free Company. Join us! We're cancer lite!

Free Company Name: Celestial <Moon>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): [EU] [Chaos] [Louisoix]
    Website URL: We use Discord
    Time Zone: GMT+1

About Us

We know it can be quite daunting joining a new MMO a few expansions in, but we are all learning about the game together and just enjoying that "new MMO" experience. We are mainly looking for newer players or people that want to experience the game in the same way - rather than be guided or shown what to do at every turn, we want to explore, have lots of "ooh look at that" moments, make mistakes and laugh about it. We are looking for people to join us to raid, explore new and old content or just join us socially.

We use Discord so we can chat while we play, but as we are mostly aged 25+ we are generally active during weekends and evenings, so probably better suited to people with similar schedules as we would also like to keep things relatively small.

Raiding
    We know that people typically raid in statics, but when we started playing we were most of the way there to having our own FC raid team and thought we may as well go with that (a lot of us played WoW so it feels familiar!).

Our regular raiding day is every Sunday 6pm server time but we may sometimes do other things such as primals on off-nights if people are around.

Recruiting
    At the moment we are only looking for 1 more dps for raiding - MNK, DRG, NIN, SAM, BLM or RDM would be ideal.
    Anyone is welcome to join socially and if interested in looking at some of the older content

Contact Us
    If you want to find out more about us, please contact any of our officers ingame or add us on Discord.
    Discord: Sharpz#6167 / Dyson#7613 / Sohrae#4028
    Ingame Contacts: Athena Windrunner / Grishp Dathar / Sohrae Sylver
    Last edited by Sohrae; 2019-07-23 at 10:17 PM.

I live in Beijing and joined Gaia on Japan's data center. I'm looking for a free company on Gaia. *English speaking hopefully*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Dreadwyrm Academy «-DWA-»

Adamantoise Server

Rank 8 Free Company that is a School for New Adventurers/Returning Players/Those seeking refuge -
    We have a Lovely Mansion with all the trimmings and a Fleet of Airships/Submarines at our disposal for our eager Crafters.

We are willing to teach All aspects of the Game (Crafting/Gathering/DoW/DoM/PvP)
    Staffed by experienced players who have been around since 1.0.
    we are a No pressure/Anxiety/Judgement/Drama - all we ask is that you keep an open mind and be willing to listen/learn.
    Discord is required for communication, Mic is optional - but be able to "hear us".

If interested in joining please join our discord: discord.gg/wkfqCeg

3+ Year Old Account

Server Name: We are primarily from the datacenters Light, Chaos and Gaia. Many of our members have characters on multiple DCs. Our actual placeholder FC is on Twintania if you need the buffs though. For OCE players, we have another FC set up on Ifrit.

Primary Language: English, French, German and Japanese (the main language used in Discord is English).

Website URL: Contact Lavigne#0001, Nora#1111 or Tiffany#1877 on Discord, or DM me on MMOC.

Time Zone: Primarily GMT and PST.

Free Company Description: Hardcore PvP Discord community (we rarely actually use our ingame FC, but anyone's welcome to join it). We're a multigaming community that's been around on and off for 16 years but at present primarily play PvP on FFXIV, with many of our members coming from high ranked/rated backgrounds in other games including World of Warcraft (both current leaders are ex-r1/multi r1s from WoW). We're relatively small (around 50 active members at present) but extremely tight knit.

The vast majority of our members are top 10/r1 exp in FFXIV ranked PvP or at the very least Diamond, but we are always open to new PvPers who want to improve in a strong environment; we frequently host pug customs/scrim nights in order to help players improve.

Free Company Name: Serenity of the DAWN <<DAWN>>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): JP- Kujata
    Time Zone: GMT+7,+8,+9,+10
    Free Company Description: We are a casual free company which focus on non-toxic community and encourage player to enjoy with final fantasy xiv

Special Deal

FC exclusive event with special prize
    Teaching party, Guide and Tips for End game content
    Mount Farm, Map Farm, Fate Farm and other Farm content
    Mentor in Housing, Crafting, Gathering
    Helper team for new member who wish to clear MSQ Trial and Dungeon
    Discord chat in variety of topics <<Food, Meme, Game guide, Lifestyle>>
    Last edited by EfremMagic; 2021-08-14 at 05:36 PM.

Free Company Name: Exterminatus
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): EU - Omega
    Time Zone: CET

Hello there!
    Exterminatus was formed in 2007. We initially banded together in the MMORPG Warhammer Online under the name Damned Souls. Over the last few years we've played/playing various games in that genre including Aion, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar and ESO. Although traditionally Exterminatus was formed to play MMORPGs together, we've grown into so much more than that and began focusing on non-MMORPG games such as Overwatch. Over time we've evolved into a large gaming community.

And now it is time that Exterminatus is going to spread their wings out to Final Fantasy 14 and prepare for Endwalker to come. In the time waiting for Endwalker we will organize trials/raids events to keep us occupied.

Exterminatus has turned into a place where members share experiences, play together and discuss the things they're enjoying most – whether that's video games or things in the real world.
    Based in Europe (UTC) we have gathered members from all over and a lot of them have stuck with us throughout the years. We're a mature (18+) community that attracts many gamers who are looking for a place that doesn't uphold a 'hardcore' attitude or too strict requirements. Whatever we do, we do it to have fun and the social aspect of gaming together is very important.

In games where group play is involved, we've had years of experience in organizing and leading events. We do things with a passion, but definitely also a few laughs. We always set out to achieve our goals and we always accomplish them.

If you would like to join or want more information feel to whisper Jlena Stormview or Ashwind Starsoul ingame.

Or you can find us in the community finder: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...ef2fe4426f81a/