Deleted

is Glyph of Nightmares broken?

I can't ride over water anymore on timeless isle with this glyph or is it just me?
    Last edited by mmoc091297c3a6; 2013-09-15 at 08:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it fucks up sometimes if you if your in combat it wont work untill you remount

If you've taken any damage (combat, falling) while mounted you will have to remount before the glyph works again.

I tried running over Darrowmere lake in WPL yesterday (I like to go out for a ride in the world) with the glyph but I kept falling in.
    the fire animation would sometimes trigger but I would still fall in, I do have green fire maybe the new green fire horse doesn't properly activate it?

Actually I am trying it right now at that river next to Halfhill and I keep falling in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    I tried running over Darrowmere lake in WPL yesterday (I like to go out for a ride in the world) with the glyph but I kept falling in.
    the fire animation would sometimes trigger but I would still fall in, I do have green fire maybe the new green fire horse doesn't properly activate it?

Actually I am trying it right now at that river next to Halfhill and I keep falling in.
    are you walking with your mouse? if so try moving the viewpoint a little lower. I had this problem for a while until i reralized i was just making the game think i wanted my char to go downward
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Also, if you autorun it doesn't work sometimes.

it's definitely extra glitchy on the isle, fails fairly often when not in combat in cases where it should not glitch out and fail. Put in a bug report, hopefully they'll fix in a hotfix.