Thread: Feral Trinkets

Feral Trinkets

I have RoRo (Tforged normal 2/2 upgrade) Bad JuJu (Heroic 2/2 upgrade) and Rentaki's Soul Charm (Heroic 2/2 Upgrade), I was wondering if anyone had data on how my trinkets are gonna stack up against the SoO Regular trinkets? and/or even the heroic version? What combination everyone was planning on running with... etc

Sig Courtesy of Yoni

Best combo is going to be the best Rune you can get your hands on and the cooldown trinket when matched to our t16 4-pc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by options View Post
    I have RoRo (Tforged normal 2/2 upgrade) Bad JuJu (Heroic 2/2 upgrade) and Rentaki's Soul Charm (Heroic 2/2 Upgrade), I was wondering if anyone had data on how my trinkets are gonna stack up against the SoO Regular trinkets? and/or even the heroic version? What combination everyone was planning on running with... etc
    RoRo and Renataki will probably be your go-to trinkets for the next tier (swap to Bad Juju whenever you overflow a lot of expertise, next tier has a LOT of expertise ). Once you get your hands on T16 4set and a couple heroic/warforged items you'll most likely be swapping your non-RoRo trinket for Assurance of Consequence or Haromm's Talisman (multistrike)

Rather embarrassing addendum to this question here. I'm currently rocking a Heroic Thunderforged Renataki 2/2 and an LFR Rune 2/2, because Lei Shen never once dropped one on any of our kills. We're not going back to ToT until we've finished progressing in SoO, so that Rune is the best I'm going to get.

Every source I've read on this topic says a Rune is pretty much mandatory, but they're talking about a Heroic-level Rune. This is a 510 piece we're talking about here. Is there a lower limit on the Rune's usefulness, or am I stuck with the thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Rather embarrassing addendum to this question here. I'm currently rocking a Heroic Thunderforged Renataki 2/2 and an LFR Rune 2/2, because Lei Shen never once dropped one on any of our kills. We're not going back to ToT until we've finished progressing in SoO, so that Rune is the best I'm going to get.

Every source I've read on this topic says a Rune is pretty much mandatory, but they're talking about a Heroic-level Rune. This is a 510 piece we're talking about here. Is there a lower limit on the Rune's usefulness, or am I stuck with the thing?
    only heroic+ ror is mandotory, lfr and normal are not better then SoO normal trinkets,
    anyway there is currently bug with rune uptime, making even lfr rune worth to have

Similar to the above questions, I didn't want to make a new topic with basically the same question;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...handu/advanced

Right now I am using TF RoRo & N Haromm's Talisman (Both upgraded 2/2 though for some reason the armoury doesn't show Haromm's upgraded twice yet) and I am wondering, if AoC drops, which would be my best two choices?

Renataki's never dropped for me on Heroic, and the only other choice I have is the Timeless Xuen trinket (543) but I saw in that long list of 'best pairs' that Haromm's and Xuen are better together than Haromm's and TF RoRo? doesn't seem right :S

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Similar to the above questions, I didn't want to make a new topic with basically the same question;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...handu/advanced

Right now I am using TF RoRo & N Haromm's Talisman (Both upgraded 2/2 though for some reason the armoury doesn't show Haromm's upgraded twice yet) and I am wondering, if AoC drops, which would be my best two choices?

Renataki's never dropped for me on Heroic, and the only other choice I have is the Timeless Xuen trinket (543) but I saw in that long list of 'best pairs' that Haromm's and Xuen are better together than Haromm's and TF RoRo? doesn't seem right :S

Cheers.
    http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1...378764094.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    only heroic+ ror is mandotory, lfr and normal are not better then SoO normal trinkets,
    anyway there is currently bug with rune uptime, making even lfr rune worth to have
    Bliz removed the ICD resulting in a lot of procs now being useless, so I'm not sure its actually a net gain. It will make Feral the King of RNG but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Be aware of the proc on TED. In the real world it will be impossible to put out numbers anywhere close to a computer simulation. In my opinion it will be so hard to use on a boss fight that it is probably the worst trinket for Feral.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2013-09-17 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Be aware of the proc on TED. In the real world it will be impossible to put out numbers anywhere close to a computer simulation. In my opinion it will be so hard to use on a boss fight that it is probably the worst trinket for Feral.
    Yeah, I did some sims in Catus and (as I don't think I'll be getting HC RoRo) I will be using AoC & Haromm's Talisman =)