Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Need help with Bag/bank space ( RUNNING OUT OF ROOM )

Heya guys , like most of you who have been playing for a while , your probably running out of bag and bank space , so am I..
    My void storage is filled with various tiers and pvp sets , same for my bank and bags , Rare items that you cant get anymore and tiers..
    Arcanite ripper ect , blessed undead slaying set.

only problem is is that I have so few bag space now , im nearly unable to get new gear , just managed to be able to get a pvp set for both Ret and holy , but I can only get a PVE set for my holy before my bags are all full.

What should I do? should I start to sell my old tiers even though I use them for trasmog?

Unfortunately, if it's soulbound items, I am not sure that there's much you can do except to prioritize and keep what you truly want and discard the rest.

I wish we could keep soulbound items in guild banks. I have like 8 guild banks with 6-8 tabs each that would be perfect for that purpose!

What blizzard needs to do, is make larger bags less of a burden to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post
    What blizzard needs to do, is make larger bags less of a burden to make.
    But the largest is 28 slots, that's not enough :/

Deleted
    delete the items that you are never ever gonna use or even look at, i know it feels sad but it's required :>

Or he can give Blizzard idea of $10 per extra 20 slots bank space.

Deleted
    Delete Items I'm afraid is the only way, there's some stuff your probably hoarding that you will never use again, I have the Gear sets from the Cataclysm end time dungeons, I mean I don't need them I can always get them again if I want them so its best to sell them make a little vendor gold.

Look at the sets you have and delete any bracers that you can't see anyway (which is most of them) and any trinkets, rings and necks if you haven't already. and for any robes you can delete the matching pants.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

We need:

An extra Void Storage Tab
    A Tab for Tabards + Shirts (Brawlers)
    A Tab for Vanity "play" Toys

Deleted
    Very convenient solution: Leave your void storage for transmog items and create some Bank alts! Make a char just for Profession materials and when you've got loot in your inventory that you don't need, mail all the stacks of leather/cloth/ore/cooking supplies etc. over to your alt which is very cheap. On your alt, you can buy all bank slots + some 16slot-Netherweave bags from the AH for just a few hundred G. Problem solved.

I feel your pain %100. A lot of the gear I have is not all transmog related. I still have my Holy Mightstone, Uther's gold coin from Dalaran, and a slew of other sentimental type items.

I haven't yet ugraded to all 28 slotters,, its a slow process. Things are definitely cramped. I want a replaceable or scaleable main backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjesmol View Post
    Very convenient solution: Leave your void storage for transmog items and create some Bank alts!
    My bank and void storage are filled with soulbound transmog items. Bank alts just don't cut it.

Deleted
    Hmm , I have decided to sell most of my gear that I dont use as much for trasmog , Ie Tiers that are still around that I can easily get , and PVP sets. Im keeping my stuff that are not around anymore , but im 50/50 if I should sell/destroy the Raid finder tiers for this expac , as they wont be around next expac and the colour is different , making in theory that colour version " more rare "

Deleted
    try to make a bank alt and store non soulbound items there.

What I did last week:

- clear out every item that I will never ever use at all (all those "fun" trinkets with hours of cooldown you never use)
    - clear out every bracer that you cannot see anyway for transmog purposes
    - clear out any weapon/offhand that looks nice but does not fit with any set that you might have or want to get and have no real attachment to
    - clear out tabard that you do not use ever, you can "buy" them back again at the tabard vendor

What I left myself with?

- tier 1 (I only use 2 pieces but the rest of the set is from tier 6.5, which I won't mention in my list combined with swiftsteel shoulders) with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon and shield
    - tier 2 with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon and shield
    - tier 5 with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon, shield and tabard
    - tier 6 with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon and shield
    - tier 7 with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon, shield and tabard
    - tier 9 with matching cloak and tabard
    - tier 10 with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon, shield and tabard
    - tier 11 normal with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon, shield and tabard
    - tier 11 heroic with matching cloak, dps/healing weapon, shield and tabard
    - Grand Marshal gear, even though I cannot wear that rank, I pray Blizzard wises up on that one with transmog
    - lots of legendary weapons, I pray Blizzard wises up on that one with transmog

Some off pieces here and there.

Plenty of room now. But my void storage is maxed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you need junk like arcanite ripper when there are heirlooms that have the EXACT same model AND can be used for transmog? (or at least, the last time I tried, you could use heirlooms for transmog).

Storage issues everywhere.... I hope they address this in the next xpac.

In the meanwhile, adding another bankslot with bagspace to the personal bank would help a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    They don't want players' bags to be bottomless, but an easy solution to this would be to make bags act like they do in ultima online. Bank is by default a large storage. You can then place a bag inside your bank and you can fill the bag with items. And you could fill your bank space with 60 bags if you hoard items like crazy. If they just increase the amount of bag slots you can buy for your bank, then the whole screen would be a big inventory.

They should also then add more massive bag types that can only contain specific item types, like weapon and armor bags, and one for general usable items with a cooldown and tabards too that eat most of my bank space.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-09-19 at 10:59 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    on my hunter, ive got a full bank of transmog gear :\ 3 bags of tabards, a shit load of vanity items, archeology stuff, and im left with about 5 spaces in total :>

It doesn't need to be bottomless..... they could add 1 more bag, for example. For people carrying a full set of gear due to dual-spec, it would help out for sure.
    Also, stack-limit of 20 is something that could be look into.

And as far as tier-sets go, why not combine-store it, so 1 slot is used for an entire tier-set?

There are plenty of ideas out there and they will take time to be implemented.
    On short term, adding another bankslot with the bagspace, a copy of what we have now, would be great.