Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You do realize that we manually use spells that counts as the pets dps? And even then it isn't 90%.
    He must be MM and is mad BM is still better.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    This.....some folks need to get a grip. Heroic progression is where the real test is, and when people get a decent amount of gear we'll be able to see.
    in progression the ammount of gear you get is min, in the top 100, yes you get a lot of gear but you wont be in BIS, we would be fine seems. after progression is over who cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post
    yup...sounds about right

The hunter class was specifically made for scrubs. Having an NPC doing 90% of your dmg must take skill huh?
    so where are your post about rogues doing 60% of their damage with poisons and 20% of their damage with autoswings?

why would you come to a public fórum to troll hunters in their class fórum? are you 10?

Guys, don't respond to Zallex, you're just feeding the troll. Just report them and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    in progression the ammount of gear you get is min, in the top 100, yes you get a lot of gear but you wont be in BIS, we would be fine seems. after progression is over who cares.
    Who said anything about being BIS? I said a "decent amount of gear", which to me means a set bonus and a trinket or two, maybe a weapon. Of course no one cares when progression is over and everyone is BIS (especially since this is the last tier of the expansion). We may be fine, who knows, we'll see.

Thrill of the Hunt with 4set for BM is so based.

Tried toth on garrosh last night, didn't like it, way to rng so went with Fervor which even maybe less Dps overall worked better for me because I could control my focus instead of relying on rng, making aoeing so much better giving me better overall Dps.

Warlocks and mages are still a decent amount stronger but this patch is a definitely a major improvement from the last few tiers. On straight up single target, hunters do have the potential to top meters but there are only a few of those fights in SoO. I do think once people are in heroic gear though that hunters will start to fall behind again.

Havent played hunter in a while, is it mm or sv for pve post 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Plot Twist, neither! BM all the way, or at least until you get 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    With 5.3 gear, they are roughly equal. If you get the Cooldown Reduction trinket, BM pulls head. If you get the 4 set, I believe Survival pulls ahead at that point.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Thrill of the Hunt with 4set for BM is so based.
    "based"? Is that some new cool hip trendy word I haven't heard about?

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    "based"? Is that some new cool hip trendy word I haven't heard about?
    yoloswag blaze it every day

After killing 4 heroic bosses and knowing pretty much what the other 11 do, we are definitely not on top.

Edit: 4
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-09-18 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    or beef up growl more so there's less to click on.
    Or stop 8 year olds playing WoW and posting in here as if they actually knew what they were talking about. And never mind giving hunters the name huntard, some players just make everyone who does not play mmos thinking all gamers are brain dead bed wetters.

Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    I've been messing around with 2pc and it's pretty crazy.
    How is less time on a weak CD "crazy"? Unless in my up-too-late state I'm forgetting something, it only affects Autoshots, Cobras, and iirc the pet swing timer. Better than nothing, sure, but not something to write home about either. Genuinely asking, btw.

The only purpose I can see in this tier's CD reduction items is to test lowering them baseline for 6.0, Wrath of the Burning Panda King's Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    How is less time on a weak CD "crazy"? Unless in my up-too-late state I'm forgetting something, it only affects Autoshots, Cobras, and iirc the pet swing timer. Better than nothing, sure, but not something to write home about either. Genuinely asking, btw.

The only purpose I can see in this tier's CD reduction items is to test lowering them baseline for 6.0, Wrath of the Burning Panda King's Crusade.
    The Faster Cobra shots make the rotation feel much more fluid and you also get more Meta Gem/Leggy cloak procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post

Not saying it's especially good, considering how crap Rapid Fire is, but it feels pretty crazy having a 50 second CD rapid fire some times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    they fuck that up when they did that fix on heroic will because hunters were using their pets to tank those adds, also a lot of ppl cry because hunter pets taunt boss in dungeons, right now your pet cant taunt elites, it had nothing to do with level.

this is old tho, in brawlers guild this was a mess but after Rank 5 your growl didnt work either way same with your mend pet.
    Pets still taunt on heroics.The problem persist on timeless isle for sure i havent been on other places to check out still
    And we are alwaysd on top on every new raid start then start to going down slowly

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my poor pet (i even have it speced for tanking) just cant aggo mobs when i unleash a burst on them. So i just feign death now to reset aggro and the mob will stick on my pet like a glue on paper. (on timeless isle elites)

Growl with legendary is usles..missdirection is even more usles.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Noxxic is ranking hunter #1 dps in BiS, we got this!