Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've been running bgs lately with friends waiting for the new season, we go 2 heals and 3 dps usually and it's hilarious how most of the time our healers remain untouched.

it's boring playing a disc priest these days, the fact i cant die or be put under pressure unless a 25man raid attacks me is sickening. its funny how each year the balance is getting worse and worse..

One day, they will realize that a healer should be able to die 1v1... Not just fall over dead, but that a healer can actually get outplayed and die 1v1. This is almost nonexistent in this game. A healer in pvp should STRUGGLE to heal in a 3v3 or 4v4 setting or whatever. The fact that you can run around as a healer with one or two people beating on you and still manage to keep your teammates alive is broken.

Mark my words, until healers can die 1v1 they will continually be overpowered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maixmaxi View Post
    it's boring playing a disc priest these days, the fact i cant die or be put under pressure unless a 25man raid attacks me is sickening. its funny how each year the balance is getting worse and worse..
    I'm clearly doing something wrong, Mr Newly Created 2 Post Account Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I'm clearly doing something wrong, Mr Newly Created 2 Post Account Man.
    you're dying as a disc priest with under 10 people training you? yes perhaps you're bad.

Deleted
    If there was a limit to healers in random bg's maybe people would bother. With 2-5 healers in range of each other it is kind of frustrating to start attacking them or anything else in their range.

Deleted
    When not on my druid

I attacked the healer, realise noone else is attacking him, say screw and whack the dps to kill him so people then have to kill the healer.

Annoying but meh same for horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    One day, they will realize that a healer should be able to die 1v1... Not just fall over dead, but that a healer can actually get outplayed and die 1v1. This is almost nonexistent in this game. A healer in pvp should STRUGGLE to heal in a 3v3 or 4v4 setting or whatever. The fact that you can run around as a healer with one or two people beating on you and still manage to keep your teammates alive is broken.

Mark my words, until healers can die 1v1 they will continually be overpowered.
    This totally.

Healers have become literal tanks in pvp with a combination of strong defences & good mobility, combine that with team mates peeling for them you enter into the current situation where people would rather blanket silence/stun the healer and nuke a fragile dps.

That battle fatigue needs to be repeatedly increased and despite it healing remains this broken shows how bad it has become in wow.

I dunno, disc is pretty easy as elly. Probably the only class I have that I can say that with.

And on my healer... shit, they know me the moment I walk in the door. As a resto druid though, they know they can easily kill a DPS through my heals, but if there are more than a couple people around, no one on my team will be dying.

Edit to add: On BGs, I don't arena cuz... lol no.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    the problem is, no one can solo a healer on their own, so they don't even attack them, so healers don't die because no one can solo a healer on their own, so they don't even attack them, so healers don't die because no one can solo a healer on their own...
    Speak for yourself, healers are totally soloable if you use things like dispells, interrupts and stuns (sans MW obv).
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see it didn't change since BC
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

The mindset behind this is following:

Killing a healer may get him upset, but killing a target while he is healing it and beeing untouched himself is REALLY demoralizing.

It would even work, if it worked.

Deleted
    Tell that to my friend who plays resto druid, all he screams is that ppl are attacking him

Maybe they're trying to be super skilled like me and they just want to cc the healer.

Except that one melee who goes to break my sheep for 5% of the healers health, then decides to switch targets. Then when I re-cc healer he runs back over to break it.

You know know how many times I cursed my screen because some idiot broke my cc in a BG to do less than 20% of the persons health???

No one attacks healers. Until you decide to poly/hex them, that is. As me and Blueobelisk prove, these are not isolated coincidences but rather part of a larger conspiracy at work.

Would you attack god? Why?

15+ Year Old Account
    In Russia, Healers attack you in pvp!

But seriously in random I kill dps on my healer.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Maybe cause healers cant die atm.

Deleted
    Random bg crowd not knowing target priorities, nothing new

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main issue is that instant-cast heals heal for too much too often, and when that is combined with the mobility that healers have now, things just get crazy.
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.