Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfall View Post
    You are so perceptive, that was in the middle of his Black Mage quest! Though I'm still debating whether to go bard or black mage, black mage is both my comfort zone and very awesome, but I keep being drawn to bard... it's fantastic that you can be both on the same character, just one of the many things that I love about the game. I spend most of my play time with a massive grin on my face tbh

And thank you, I love the look of your - I think he's a paladin? Something plate and tanky anyway

((<--- doesn't tank!))
    Yeah, he's a paladin! I've always loved playing the heavy armour/sword classes. I'm debating whether or not to focus on DRK next...

I started out as a BRD, actually - it's a pretty fun class! I didn't really like the aesthetics of the gear though and ended up trying DRG instead. That stuck for a while and then more recently I picked up PLD and ended up making that my main job.

BLM is very aesthetically pleasing from what I've seen. I'll have to level that at some point too (since I haven't really touched any of the caster classes yet...)

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled paladin just so I could use this glamour, lol. Can't wait to get the creed set in a few weeks after I finish a few other classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, he's a paladin! I've always loved playing the heavy armour/sword classes. I'm debating whether or not to focus on DRK next...

I started out as a BRD, actually - it's a pretty fun class! I didn't really like the aesthetics of the gear though and ended up trying DRG instead. That stuck for a while and then more recently I picked up PLD and ended up making that my main job.

BLM is very aesthetically pleasing from what I've seen. I'll have to level that at some point too (since I haven't really touched any of the caster classes yet...)
    It's a great looking class, and the thaumaturge class quests are incredibly good fun, I really look forward to doing them.

I never really enjoy melee classes in any game but I'm going to have to bite the bullet so I can unlock bard. The archer is so much fun to play that it makes it worth it, and I do like the look of some of the heavier armour. I did do the first few levels of a lancer and that was actually pretty cool, so maybe it won't be too much of a chore...

Working on getting my AF2 set, but in the mean time this is my current glamour for my main.

Picking up the Scholar job stuff while leveling my Summoner.

Bigger version of my avatar:

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigger version of my avatar:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful Hyur of them all?

Graeham's groom to be!
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    o god the blonde derplanders are multiplying!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    o god the blonde derplanders are multiplying!
    Make one too!

15+ Year Old Account
    Never! ..I do however have a male Au Ra alt. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Never! ..I do however have a male Au Ra alt. xD
    Is he blonde? My Au Ra male was. I might remake him with silver hair next time, though. Curse the Garlean inability to use magic, else I'd use silver now. That said, I do love blonde hair.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, despite the fact I'm not an RPer I do have back stories for most of my characters that dictate their designs. He's got white hair with ice blue eyes since the name I made up for him means "killing frost."

10+ Year Old Account
    No, despite the fact I'm not an RPer I do have back stories for most of my characters that dictate their designs. He's got white hair with ice blue eyes since the name I made up for him means "killing frost."
    Yes, I tend to do the same, even for characters I don't intend to RP. With my Au Ra his name is basically golden blade (raised towards the heavens, if taken in full), so the blonde hair suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Yes, I tend to do the same, even for characters I don't intend to RP. With my Au Ra his name is basically golden blade (raised towards the heavens, if taken in full), so the blonde hair suits him.
    Then you used Fantasia because of the hips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you used Fantasia because of the hips.
    And then you got Tristain, so rejoice.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Semi-new character, finally bothered getting the last law tomestone piece so now she actually looks decent.

Finished my law set today.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

AFK as usual.
    You cared enough to post.

Bought a room in my FC's house. Time to customize it!

Nailed it!