Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Sharp dressed roe.

Related to these last couple of posts: https://twitter.com/Chaffxiv/status/1466430127336792068

My Glamour on my Main for Reaper

I said I wasn't going to race change to male Viera...... so much for that xD

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

After closing out ShB with my Dragoon-turned-Reaper as the Warrior of Darkness, I came up with an idea and put this together. Something to honor the memories of Amaurot and the Convocation, befitting an "Angel of Death" and the "Warrior of Light." I wanted a Dark Knight to Paladin style change of my own, though I want to keep playing Reaper.

Their abilities actually compliment it extremely well (unsurprisingly, since the Ascians use the same color palette for their magic), and the high contrast of becoming a glowing black and red grim reaper when using Enshroud, while keeping the big billowing coat silhouette, makes the move look even more cool to me.

@Kathranis

Nicely done! Reaper really increased my enthusiasm for the game. As someone who played a Warlock, Death Knight and Demon Hunter in WoW the lack of a proper dark and edgy job in a DPS role really bothered me. So, I'm glad they didn't chicken out and make Reaper lore something uninspired. Tying it to Garlemald was the icing on the cake for me - it's the Ancients and Garleans I like most overall.

As for my character:

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Haven't been able to do custom poses since EW

Trying to figure out how to switch sides. :P

Last edited by Lane; 2021-12-20 at 09:34 PM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Here's my character in Endwalker! Now a lvl 90 Sage!

Decided to give my Miqo'te Warrior of Light a more feminine hairstyle instead of the "spunky Tomboyish" hairstyles I've usually went with. I think I am pleased with the results.

Seems like Roegadyn are fairly uncommon. I'm also still working up to becoming a Reaper, eventually.

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Here is my character:
    - Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle… and wonder if we’ll ever get the chance to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Here is my character:
    I think you may have forgotten something?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I think you may have forgotten something?
    He might be posting from the start of Elpis.

Just a few older simple screenshots of my Miqo'te. I switch glams often, honestly - but my black C@'s hairstyle stays the same. Had her since 1.0

I main NIN, DRK and AST but recently decided I'm swapping to WAR for Endwalker at least until I see what 6.1 brings for DRK.