Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    So-so. Pictured are the first 3 faces because face 4 is a lost cause, IMO. I just did a quick pass over of each one and picked which facial options I personally thought were the most attractive and this was the result. Block #4 (pale redhead) is the same face as block #2 (directly above). I liked face #2 the most so it's the one I decided to tweak. I also never see it used by players, which is odd since I think it's the best one, but subjective tastes. :P

It's mostly just a matter of picking the basic face template you like the most and then messing around with the details to see if you can get it to look how you like.

Ooh, those are nice. Could I bother you for the settings for face one? If you have that info, if not I'll work with it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Ooh, those are nice. Could I bother you for the settings for face one? If you have that info, if not I'll work with it lol.
    I didn't save the settings, but going back through it what I put together is:

Jaw 4, Eye Shape 4, Eyebrows 2, Nose 4, Mouth 1, Facial Features - top 2, the thicker eyebrows & eyeliner.

Looking at them side by side, I think I may have picked Jaw 1 and Nose 3 in the original.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I didn't save the settings, but going back through it what I put together is:

Jaw 4, Eye Shape 4, Eyebrows 2, Nose 4, Mouth 1, Facial Features - top 2, the thicker eyebrows & eyeliner.

Looking at them side by side, I think I may have picked Jaw 1 and Nose 3 in the original.
    Thank you so much!

Finally got done with two massive grinds before Endwalker. Worth it.

Last edited by Schmittay; 2021-11-17 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Roegadyn are universally the least popular race, followed closely by Elezen.
    And that's a damn shame.

i for one am a big fan of FemRoe's

Been eons since I posted a pic here:

Continuing my quest to make a Highlander who doesn't look like a Highlander (cause I don't have other things I should be doing in game :P), I really like this look.

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

15+ Year Old Account
    Time for more Femroe appreciation (poison from SF4)

Last edited by Gutler; 2021-11-26 at 12:20 PM.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I am appreciating...

That fine apartment. I should really put more effort into mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Been eons since I posted a pic here:

Now this toon looks cool
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    And that's a damn shame.
    Fem Roes make the world go round
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now for my Femroes Casual glam.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Started in June, only 3 classes to get to 80 to go!

Bonus shot:

Last edited by Radaney; 2021-11-22 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynnyelle View Post
    I was going to post mine until I realized how impressive everybody else's characters look compared to mine. I think I'll level mine a bit more and get some better gear before posting any screenshots. :P But you guys look awesome!
    Same thought LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Next on my Femroes glams Blackmage

Managed to get my relic weapon up to 515 GS last night, was a pretty fun grind I only started around a week ago. Besides when the game launched, this will be the first time I am playing an expansion at launch, hype!

Freshly hit 70 right before the Endwalker maintenance. Will be an edgy Reaper first thing in the morning.

My Bunny Boy has gone full weeb.