Sharp dressed roe.

Related to these last couple of posts: https://twitter.com/Chaffxiv/status/1466430127336792068

My Glamour on my Main for Reaper

I said I wasn't going to race change to male Viera...... so much for that xD

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

15+ Year Old Account

After closing out ShB with my Dragoon-turned-Reaper as the Warrior of Darkness, I came up with an idea and put this together. Something to honor the memories of Amaurot and the Convocation, befitting an "Angel of Death" and the "Warrior of Light." I wanted a Dark Knight to Paladin style change of my own, though I want to keep playing Reaper.

Their abilities actually compliment it extremely well (unsurprisingly, since the Ascians use the same color palette for their magic), and the high contrast of becoming a glowing black and red grim reaper when using Enshroud, while keeping the big billowing coat silhouette, makes the move look even more cool to me.

@Kathranis

Nicely done! Reaper really increased my enthusiasm for the game. As someone who played a Warlock, Death Knight and Demon Hunter in WoW the lack of a proper dark and edgy job in a DPS role really bothered me. So, I'm glad they didn't chicken out and make Reaper lore something uninspired. Tying it to Garlemald was the icing on the cake for me - it's the Ancients and Garleans I like most overall.

As for my character:

10+ Year Old Account
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Haven't been able to do custom poses since EW

Trying to figure out how to switch sides. :P

Last edited by Lane; 2021-12-20 at 09:34 PM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Here's my character in Endwalker! Now a lvl 90 Sage!

Decided to give my Miqo'te Warrior of Light a more feminine hairstyle instead of the "spunky Tomboyish" hairstyles I've usually went with. I think I am pleased with the results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Seems like Roegadyn are fairly uncommon. I'm also still working up to becoming a Reaper, eventually.

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Here is my character:

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Here is my character:
    I think you may have forgotten something?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I think you may have forgotten something?
    He might be posting from the start of Elpis.

Just a few older simple screenshots of my Miqo'te. I switch glams often, honestly - but my black C@'s hairstyle stays the same. Had her since 1.0

7+ Year Old Account

I main NIN, DRK and AST but recently decided I'm swapping to WAR for Endwalker at least until I see what 6.1 brings for DRK.