Deleted

LF ppl to start a guild with on Kazzak

Hello there.
    First of all, I've decided to make this thread after weeks of looking for guilds and no results in the meantime.
    Second of all, I'm in a pursuit of ppl who find themselves in the same situation as myself: unable to raid at regular hours, don't want to spend most of their nights on wow, are looking for smth casual and most important are willing to create and organize a brand new guild with hopefully like minded ppl.
    So here's the the thing, I was hoping to find ppl who would like to start this project with me. Mature and friendly adults, who like to take it easy, have a sense of humour, the will to start something new and still want to try the new content but don't want to sacrifice most of their free time in order to raid 3+ days a week.
    I would like to initiate a project from which we would get a late night raiding guild, raiding once but preferebly twice a week, where ppl would raid in a relaxed environment.
    Considering my current status and my previous experience, I started playing WoW mid Wotlk, clearing all available content in Cataclysm and progressing further in MoP. I had 2 pauses during MoP but still managed to get the most out of it's provided content, and now I'm back ready for new challenges.
    I was a raid leader back in Cataclysm, and an officer till these day. I'm a faithfull person and that's the main reason i changed 3 guilds thus far.
    I believe you got the main idea from this text i wrote and for further information and possibilites pls add Bachje#2673 so we can have a further chat.
    If you think there's a possibility that you couldn't handle a guild on your own, and you're affraid you wouldn't be able to do it all by yourself, well, try to get in touch, either leave a message here or ingame.
    Please do get in touch if you have the same interests and thoughts as I do, so add me and maybe we can start a new guild which we could call ours.
    I would like to mention that the guild i would like to create would be on Kazzak as previously mentioned in the threads title.
    Kind regards, Bachje#2673.

In the meantime i acquired a guild and now i'm lf capable officer(s) to help me with this project.
    Now i'm wating for a response, feel free to post here or /w me ingame.
    Last edited by mmocaa353e0383; 2013-09-21 at 05:40 PM. Reason: New content