Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Opened up tank recruitment.
    "Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
    "You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Further adjusted what we are looking for, take a look at out recruitment page!
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Updated what we are looking for again. We are still mainly looking for hybrid dps, ie Druid and Shaman dps! Take a look on our webpage if interested or contact myself or one of our officers!

Been a while since the last update as I've been on a long nice holiday and completely forgot to assign the updating of our recruitment to another officer :P That being said there hasn't been that many changes; we are still very much looking for shaman and druid dps, seriously where have all the dps druids gone off to? Anyhow for the details of what exactly we are looking for take a look at out recruitment page, and as always it doesn't hurt to apply even if we are not specifically listing your class and spec as something we are looking for, we try to be flexible and value the player over the class.
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2014-04-23 at 03:24 AM.

WTB Druid dps!

We got Siegecrafter Blackfuse hc down this thursday, which makes Fifth Sin 12/14hc

We have decided to do some changes to our roster and have as a result opened up Holy Paladin and Resto Druid, in addition to already being open for druid and shaman dps. Please take a look at our recruitment page at www.fifth-sin.com.

Deleted
    We started to working on paragon of the klaxxi hc since siegecrafted went down,we are still looking for a dps druid (feral and balance) and holy paladin and resto druid,for more infos or to apply please visit our web site www.fifth-sin.com and check the recruitment section

We are still very much looking for Druid and Shaman dps! In addition we can fit in a couple of other things like a Druid or Paladin healer to mention some. Take a look at our recruitment page for more info!

I've updated what we are currently looking for, take a look!

Opened up for the possibility of another plate dps, so a dk or a warrior, in addition to still being very open for druid and shaman dps. Also a few other things, so take a look at our recruitment page!

Updated what we are looking for to include dk/warrior dps. For full details on what we are looking for take a look at our recruitment section on our webpage/forum.

As always we consider exceptional applications regardless of class!

Still spots open! Take a look

Deleted
    Paragons of the klaxxi went down tonight after of few attempts and then we had our first look on garosh heroic and fifth-sin now is in 13/14 HC!

We are still looking for few more ppl to join to our raid team!

We are looking for holy paladin or resto druid for healers!balance druids and elemental shaman and hunters for ranged dps and for melee we are looking for windwalker monk,encha shaman and dk.

For more info please visit our web page and check our recruitment section!

Adding rogues to what Evil mentioned above.

Still looking for another healer: Paladin or druid, as well as Leather/mail melee and hybrid ranged!

We have updated what we are searching for, take a look at our recruitment forum!

We are very much looking for another healer, preferably druid. In addition we are wide open for boomkins! On the dps side we are mainly open for hybrids(leather/mail), but we have also reopened Fury warrior.

For more details, not all of what we are looking for is listed in this post, take a look ar our recruitment forum!

Updated certain classes, mainly to open up plate dps spots for Retri paladin. We are open for most melee at this point.

Made some minor adjustments, take a look!