Strong Legs-Paragon of the Klaxxi

Was anyone able to consistently work this mechanic? I would pop my extra action button to try to trivialize the Kor'ven amber, and I would jump up sit next to the amber and jump down. on the second attempt I was able to get it, but the third it didn't work either. should we just not rely on it to pop kor'vens shield, or was I messing up?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not the best advice but we completely ignored strong legs and just dps'd the amber down.

We just killed Korven third (aka when he activated) just too annoying of an ability to have to deal with. We lusted for the amber and killed him. Killed the fight with 2 dps dead, enrage is almost no existant.

Ok thanks

did you guys do
    bug guy
    healer
    korven?
    or hunter korven?

I had it working fine after a few trial and error situations. Just make sure you're nearest the platform with Amber on. You don't get long on the platform before it automatically jumps you down so click the button at around 52-51% to hop up. Watch for your action button to change to throw amber, chuck it at the Amber and you'll come back down. Was a ton easier than wasting DPS on the amber and you'll likely have to do it for Heroic anyway as it's immune to damage on that.

We did
    Scorpion dude
    Bloods
    Korven
    Sniper
    Manipulator? (Killed the second he jumped down)
    ---
    Last two were iyyochuk and kilruk

Itd be realy good to learn how to operate this buf cause on heroic you cant kill the amber any other way other than throwing sap at it, but on our normal atempt it was completly wonky as well didnt work as intended at all.

Technically you don't have to kill it depending on tuning. If you bait amber onto another klaxxi then burst Korvan down before the 30 second cooldown that would work as well. This strat would be good when the hurl amber guy is near the end of the rotation.
    Last edited by Squishei; 2013-09-16 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Autocorrect fails

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    "Technically you don't have to kill it depending on tuning. If you bait amber onto another klaxxi then burst Korvan down before the 30 second cooldown that would work as well. This start would be good when the hurl amber guy is near the end of the rotation.
    that's how we did it.

Deleted
    Our abilities are bugging (no pun intended) all the time with people being unable to pick up the buffs. It's still managable but it's really annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    Our abilities are bugging (no pun intended) all the time with people being unable to pick up the buffs. It's still managable but it's really annoying.
    have you ask, you're not trying to have a heal/dps/tank pick up a dps/tank/heal buff or any other combination that isn't dps+dps tank+tank or heal+heal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    have you ask, you're not trying to have a heal/dps/tank pick up a dps/tank/heal buff or any other combination that isn't dps+dps tank+tank or heal+heal?
    100% sure. Half the time it works. Half the time it doesn't.

EDIT: Killed it now, the important ones didn't break.
    Last edited by mmoceaf7abfeb0; 2013-09-16 at 09:29 PM.