Instances not working?

I'm on Uldaman (US) and we can't enter any instances or queues.

Anyone else having this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't reply all at once, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was just having this problem last night I would queue up for a dungeon then when it came up I accepted and then it just went away as if I wasn't queued at all. Then I queued up again and this time it just right away went to the loading screen of the dungeon but after loading I wasn't even inside it. Really weird, never seen something like this happen before.

Edit: Also the server eventually went down for a minute and then was able to log back in. I didn't try queuing up again because I was too tired and went to bed so I don't know if that fixed it or not. Probably did.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-09-16 at 02:19 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe