Garrosh heirloom items upgradeable?

Has someone already seen a heirloom item from Garrosh? I'd like to know if they are upgradeable because currently there are two conflicting stands on that:

* Ingame dungeon journal and WowDB show them as not upgradeable.
    * Wowhead shows them as upgradeable and Twitter messages from Ghostcrawler and Bashiok say that they are upgradeable (and should be BiS for most).

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Has someone already seen a heirloom item from Garrosh? I'd like to know if they are upgradeable because currently there are two conflicting stands on that:

* Ingame dungeon journal and WowDB show them as not upgradeable.
    * Wowhead shows them as upgradeable and Twitter messages from Ghostcrawler and Bashiok say that they are upgradeable (and should be BiS for most).
    not upgradeable

Thanks. Can you please back this up by posting an ingame screenshot or linking an armory profile that has such an item equipped?

You can't upgrade them because their item level is set so that it has already been upgraded twice. So if the standard iLevel would have been 600, then it was turned into a 608.

Just look in the dungeon journal dude. They come with the upgrades already basically since they are 561 which is equal to normal with double upgrades

They come pre-upgraded. The ones from normal Garrosh are 561 without an upgrade possibility. Normal SoO items with 2/2 valor upgrades are 561 ilvl. So the BoA items save you 500 valor currently.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Legos/advanced Paladin in my guild who got one from our kill.

servers down. armory jigs us-mal'ganis, check his activity log, he looted the weapon, doesn't use it b/c he has a warforged 2/2