Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Varian looks so awkward in the cinematic, made me cringe.

It made me think of those terrible Hyenas, which looked like shit even when the game was released.
    Varian looks like something designed by Rob Leifeld. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Am I seriously the only one, not a rhetorical question, who likes making humans (both male and female) characters because they look good? Bit of blur from the low-rez aside, almost every other race looks more "cartoony" than them.
    The only one? Probably not. The only one I've ever heard of? Yes.

I agree with the general sentiment. The model quality all around in the cut-scene was surprisingly poor.

"Very Well"

His face during that statement reminds me of Buzz Lightyear. LOL.

I'd say the main reason he looks weird/ugly is that his irises and pupils are TINY, giving his face a really pinched look. The smallness of his eyes clashes terribly with the other more bloated aspects of his face.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    he looks retarded as he always does and should have the meatball voice

Deleted
    His character has always looked kinda bad in the game. It was "okay" in the comic with the different art style and a different role for him, but as the high king he just looks crap.

Take away the anime hair and redesign the armor to be less barbarian-like. Tone down the facial scar, it doesn't look badass just awkward. Forget his silly backstory (nobody thought it was that great in the first place) and make him look appropriate for the title of high king.
    Last edited by mmoc261eb356ae; 2013-09-17 at 09:39 AM.

It looked as if he has a babyface, and his mouth was too small.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    Varian looks like something designed by Rob Leifeld. XD
    He hasn't got enough pouches on his armour for that, also we see his feet lol

I think that was for everyone except Garrosh, Taran and Thrall.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Its a in game cinematic what exactly was everyone expecting final fantasy cutscenes?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    At least Varian has some form of facial expression unlike every other race
    I must say that Garrosh, Thrall and Vol'jin (him in particular) had very good facial expression. Vol'jin more than any other (obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Its a in game cinematic what exactly was everyone expecting final fantasy cutscenes?
    Exactly! thank you
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."