quick wpvp question

if anyone could answer this for me that would be great.

Strictly speaking in terms of world pvp ( wpvp ) not arenas and not BGs, which set of trinkets would be better to use

i will link the two sets but i can not find the items on wowDB so i will just type in their names...sorry about that...ty

discipline of xuen (496) VS tyrannical gladiator's badge of conquest
    rune of re-origination ( 502 ) tyrannical gladiator' sinsignia of conquest

again, just for world pvp ( timeless isle ) nothing else, solo not grouped, to get some bloody coins

thank you for your help

p.s. I should add i will be using combat spec, also i read that high end pve gear is better for wpvp but i dont have high end pve gear, i know the 2 pvp trinket set bonus is great but is it better than the burst of the 2 pve trinkets ?
    Last edited by kmon; 2013-09-16 at 05:43 PM.

i just got done farming 500 coins, did it with a set of normal (522) gear since it's not scaled down
    since you're a rogue i wouldnt think of going defensive (2 pvp trinkets for 10% dmg reduc)
    go all out offensive stats and nuke your helpless enemies!

Stay away from the rune of reo unless you are actually reforged for CRIT (this is not a thing you should normally do). If you have a rune proc and you pop spree, that is a lot of crits, but note that you will pretty much only be good for that- crit is not a great stat for combat.

If you are reforged for crit: Go with Rune and whichever trinket does the auto-proc (not the on-use) because IIRC it has a bigger magnitude on the proc. Note that the rune will not always proc, but when it does, your spree will be great.

If you are reforged normally: Go with discipline of Xuen and whichever trinket does the auto-proc.

I assume you are human. If you are not, I think you should have the "pvp trinket" that frees you from effects.

Deleted
    I'm guessing your human as you are linking the badge and insignia..if you are going for 1v1 kills the more damage the better as long as you don't blow your clos/vanish ..cant comment on xuen as yet to get it..currently using shadowpan trinket and 510 bad juju and seem to be wrecking people rather easily in assassination as long as I time my kidney and blind well..but if you are assassination stay the hell away from rune..from what I have heard is the worst possible trinket for us ..ghost iron dragonling possibly being better ;-p

Assurance of Consequence + PvP insignia

Quote Originally Posted by CasualNoob View Post
    Assurance of Consequence + PvP insignia
    This is what I'm running with as assassination. However:

1)- The OP doesn't have access to that yet.
    2)- I'm not convinced it is that good. The Agility proc is strong, and is reliable, but that's all the trinket is in world pvp- you won't normally care that your cloak is 40 seconds or whatever. I'll probably switch to one of the higher item level trinkets for world pvp once I have them, and blades wasn't expertise I'd probably use that still in world pvp.