Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    this fuckin io is hard 2 play ...
    since u need friends playin with u for train, io in pub sucks tho

For some reason Shadow Demon is my biggest loss %. I don't think I play too bad of a support as him, but just dont seem to win. The hero I have most trouble with is Meepo. Gotta go work on my micro!

Meepo, cos i dont have multiple heads q_q

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Out of heroes I've been playing, I would say any of the following 3:

Shadow Shaman, Rubick, or Abaddon.

I don't feel like I play them badly, I just don't feel like I have much of an impact on the game ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I hate pudge Coz i cant hook lol

I've had trouble with Meepo as well. Still have not figured out how to deal with controlling multiple units well on Dota 2. In the original, it was not a problem.

I would have to say TA, no matter how much I try, I'm just plain bad at her.

Deleted
    Usually any hero that relies on RNG, such as Phantom Assassin ,Slardar or Faceless Void, I never get procs and stuff in team fights, but o boy do i get procs on creeps while farming.

Injoker, definitely.

Mirana. I find most heroes in MOBA to be mechanically not that difficult but I just can't aim Mirana's arrow well. Pudge's hook works just fine for me.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-05-19 at 07:34 PM.

I spent a fair amount of time getting competent with Invoker, so now Meepo is my hands-down worst.

Techies by a long shot. That garbage hero needs to go away for a while.

Spectre, I am not good at farming to begin with.

Deleted
    Apparently it's disruptor. I kinda like playing him but my winrate is terrible with him

Axe brings the lose!

My Axe is too soft to survive, other's Axe is too hard to kill

I can't micro to save my life so..chen, lone druid, enchantress..and invoker cause I just suck.
    Hi Sephurik

meepo and chen

I'm really terrible with micro, but I can usually get by. I'd probably say that my worst is Invoker but I also feel like that's cheating since I've never really played him. Mid is easily my least-played role, so I'm generally pretty bad at decision-making and itemizing when playing most mid heroes.