Thread: 502 Weapons

502 Weapons

Still worth crafting the 502 weapons? think they still sell for 15k-22k? now that flex and SoO LFR will be open soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, no. But I had a friend return to the game after time off (see also:childbirth) and another who liked the transmog look, so there will be a few niche markets out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there are none of a particular type up for sale on your realm I would give it a go. Right now with Timeless Isle gear we have potentially more alts than ever trying to nose their way into LFR and flex, and some may be very impatient to get a weapon drop. Yes new SOO lfr is coming but I'd still say you can catch a few desperate customers with the 502s.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    I've given up tbh, such a hard sell.

Can you add the sockets from legendary quest line into the new 502 weapons?

their not really worth shit anymore, u can get 502 weps from tot LFR so easily now, ive already DE"d 3 staves and got 2 swords from council for my warrior. imo as a 502 wep its time to sell them. oh and flex gives 540 weps if ur lucky enough to be 510 and do the first part.

I've transitioned to selling 463s now - they're quick to craft and still sell easily to fresh toons on my server, given that they aren't nearly as large an investment as the 502s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I've transitioned to selling 463s now - they're quick to craft and still sell easily to fresh toons on my server, given that they aren't nearly as large an investment as the 502s.
    This, works wonders for my Blacksmith. Just spam craft the masterwork weapons for less than half of the effort required to make a 502 and end up making more profits.

However, I will say that crafting the Lionheart Executioner is still quite profitable for now due to its looks and the fact that it's also 502 ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    You can add one Prismatic socket of the Weapons via Eye of the Black prince.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93403

And really, even if you assume obnoxiously high Prices of 10g per Ghost Iron Bar and 500g per Living Steel, then the crafting-cost is 12k + 18 Spirits but you can sell them for way more than that.
    Did they change it? Because when I made mine the first month, you couldn't. The quote on the item says sha touched or thunder king.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.