Deleted

<Name> the Proven Assailant

Hello.

Does anybody know if the title "the Proven Assailant" (and the other ones for that matter) are account-wide, or only the character you do it on gets it?

I think wowhead says that it's account-wide, but wowhead has been wrong in the beginning of new patches before. i'd prefer if somebody who actually has it could tell me that it's account wide

Thanks!

Deleted
    I wont be getting that anytime soon, but I think its accountwide because I saw a Warlock with "Proven Defender" title.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know that the Proven Defender title is account-wide, so I'd assume that the Proven Assailant title is as well.

Deleted
    Thanks you - what classes do you guys feel is the best one for achieving the title, then - i've got a few, and cba doing it on one that has a hard time doing it if it's easier on some of the other classes

- and is it doable in full PvP gear?

just did wave 67 pretty easily with my DK yes the title is accountwide and from what i can say on wowprogress DKs and mages are best for the DPS challenge

Deleted
    Lol legendary solo-artist Raegwyn has posted, I doubt anything like Proving Grounds is hard for you is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Lol legendary solo-artist Raegwyn has posted, I doubt anything like Proving Grounds is hard for you is it?
    well i guess Wave 95 was

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    well i guess Wave 95 was
    *we're not worthy* *we're not worthy*

I got to wave 44 as a mut rogue with crit reforging (new 2 set hue) and it wasn't too bad. Just need to multi rupture well and pray for procs.

I got to wave 34 and I had enough lol. I did it with my Frost DK, I just wanted the title since I knew it would be a somewhat rare title.

P.S. I will say it was cool seeing my name on Wowprogress.com as the 233 ranked DK for that stuff, I can walk around for a few more days and say I'm in the top 250 of DKs. Nice title bragging right.
    Last edited by Bmfstunner; 2013-09-20 at 03:57 AM.

But yeh it does seem like dk's are the current assailant kings with mages being close.

edit worded wrong

Deleted
    Warlock here, got wave 30 down. As soon as I reached Wave 31 I gave up because it felt like a waste of time to continue further. Just wanted the title, but I reckon I could reach wave 40-50. The hardest waves for me to manage as a warlock was prolly 4-7-10. More than 1 Mogu defender is the recipe for a tough fight for me personally.

Edit: to actually answer you, yeah it's 100% account wide. I have it on my warlock and scrubby shaman alt.
    Last edited by mmocede777d469; 2013-09-20 at 10:47 AM.

Can't even be bothered to try as enhancement right now, not sure if it's possible without specially gearing for it (replacing my RPPM's will help though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."