Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    At the moment its >>>Sniper<<< Juggernaut, Storm Spirit, and Troll Warlord. Those 4 hero's are flavor of early 2015.

Heroes that require low to zero skill, are super effective and/or delete the fun of the game for the opponents, namely Pudge, Nyx, Storm Spirit and Axe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing alot of Shadow Fiend lately.. annoying wanker when played well.

Deleted
    Axe

Troll

PL

oh and AXE. Fucking hate axe.

Deleted
    I have Sven because of his Area of Effect Stun. I hate it when I see a rival player pick Windranger. She is my favorite hero and I don't like kicking her butt.

storm
    meepo
    slark

basically any carry hero that doesn't need farm and is capable of 1v5ing the enemy team, usually played by a 6k on a smurf account

Pl but only if chosen by opponent team as last pick and we have no counter! Oh and brood jesus christ ppl dont know how to play vs that hero its so annoying...I mean all the supports are poor as hell when they play vs brood...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pudge
    Riki
    Huskar

All three are just downright annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Basher is legit on sniper!
    Try Manta Style with Mjolnir. Ridiculous DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emilly View Post
    Oh and brood jesus christ ppl dont know how to play vs that hero its so annoying...I mean all the supports are poor as hell when they play vs brood...
    Sentry wards are your best friend. Stuns work on brood to slow the attacks, and AOEs work against her minions.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

storm, bloodseeker, techies.

Deleted
    Pudge, Storm and Techies. Riki is pretty annoying as well but more manageable.

Tiny 100% ... just scares me to think of what happens when he fully levels up. *shudders*

No one mentioning the spectre + zeus combo? Its stupidly OP....

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    As it stands currently:

Invoker, Ursa and Lone Druid because I see them far to much.
    Witch Doctor because I was probably going to pick him myself you jerks.
    Lone Druid, Ember Spirit, and Natures Prophet because they either suck or they are prodigy smurf accounts it feels like.

Wtb more Pudge picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Slark, a thousand times slark.
    Not because I personally have a royal issue with him, but once he starts rolling there ain't no stopping that son of a bitch, and hoping for your team to not feed the little fish is like hoping you're going to win the lottery.
    I do understand the weaver hate going on in this thread though, I don't share it, but that's cause I really like playing weaver :3

Deleted
    Invoker- its picked in 99% of the games

Quote Originally Posted by Froseti View Post
    No one mentioning the spectre + zeus combo? Its stupidly OP....
    What combo would that be? Zeus ult doesn't slow move speed, Spectre ult doesn't require vision...

Hero i hate so much is riki in oponent side.

I hate slark so much! Always get rekt by him

I really hate invoker lately. His spirits and damage and utility is just too annoying

I really hate techies, although he's easy to deal with, sentries and a gem nullifies the hero almost. Also OD/Invoker, both of them are broken at the moment.