7+ Year Old Account

Best Mobile App MMO

Hi guys,

Since my schedule is so busy, I don't have time to play WoW anymore as it would just take up way too much time. Instead, I've turned to mobile app games.

The one I'm currently playing now is this game called HIT made by the same creators who made Lineage and Tera. It's an amazing mmo on the iphone. I wish Blizzard would make a mobile app like this one because at work, I can run auto complete and I can progress while taking care of business.

Anyone have any other amazing games on mobile apps that they are enjoying?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Hi guys,

Since my schedule is so busy, I don't have time to play WoW anymore as it would just take up way too much time. Instead, I've turned to mobile app games.

The one I'm currently playing now is this game called HIT made by the same creators who made Lineage and Tera. It's an amazing mmo on the iphone. I wish Blizzard would make a mobile app like this one because at work, I can run auto complete and I can progress while taking care of business.

Anyone have any other amazing games on mobile apps that they are enjoying?
    Yeah,

the World of Warcraft: Legion companion app.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Legion companion app isn't a game tho. It's like garrison missions on your mobile phone which is not the same thing. You're sending your followers out on missions and that's it. I'm talking about real mmos on mobile apps.

Deleted
    Order & Chaos II

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Yeah,

the World of Warcraft: Legion companion app.
    <---------- His post

Your head.

7+ Year Old Account
    Order and Chaos is a good one too. It's been going strong for quite some time now. Anyone other mmos on mobile apps that you guys are enjoying? Share your experiences so that we can try them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been addicted to a game called "Fantasy War Tactics" it's an App SRPG, strong single player campaign, PvP, guild Raids. It's a solid game.

Updated VERY regularly with new heroes and other events. The game got a LOT of shit a few months back because they added a money only character that was $99.99

Which is bullshit, to be fair... However, they swifty learnt their lesson and since then every character has been available in game, with extra stuff available with Gems (the in game currency)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

the only mmo i really know of is celtic heroes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I've been addicted to a game called "Fantasy War Tactics" it's an App SRPG, strong single player campaign, PvP, guild Raids. It's a solid game.

Updated VERY regularly with new heroes and other events. The game got a LOT of shit a few months back because they added a money only character that was $99.99

Which is bullshit, to be fair... However, they swifty learnt their lesson and since then every character has been available in game, with extra stuff available with Gems (the in game currency)
    It's a lot of fun.

I recommend trying Valkyrie Connect as the new hotness (it's stolen me away from FWT).

7+ Year Old Account
    Fantasy War Tactics is made by Nexon who is cleaning house on the mobile MMO market. The game I'm currently playing, HIT, is made by them too lol. Had no idea. Blizzard should buy them and just let them make mobile mmos for them.

I will try that and Valkyrie connect too. I have 1 gb dl at work and I have plenty of space on my iphone. Any other Mobile App MMOs worth trying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Order & Chaos II

That's actually pretty impressive. An "actual MMO" on a phone? Never thought I'd see that.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It's a lot of fun.

I recommend trying Valkyrie Connect as the new hotness (it's stolen me away from FWT).
    I would, but I've actually invested a small amount of money in FWT, plus I'm still rather enjoying it, so I don't really want to be stolen away by another game... Just yet

Although, if Nexon made a game with the exact mechanics of FWT, but set in the marvel universe... Holy shit I would quit all other games to play that XD. Marvel Future Fight is ok, but I find the combat get a bit stale after a while.

that said, they just added Dr Strange and HOLY SHITBALL is he OP.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I would, but I've actually invested a small amount of money in FWT, plus I'm still rather enjoying it, so I don't really want to be stolen away by another game... Just yet

Although, if Nexon made a game with the exact mechanics of FWT, but set in the marvel universe... Holy shit I would quit all other games to play that XD. Marvel Future Fight is ok, but I find the combat get a bit stale after a while.

that said, they just added Dr Strange and HOLY SHITBALL is he OP.
    I like FF but it's one of those I come back to rather than play all the time. Finding a decent alliance is rough.

Connect just launched in the west so it's a solid time to start with all the freebies ATeam is tossing out. It just reminds me a lot of FWT story wise but in a more Bravely Default look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Connect just launched in the west so it's a solid time to start with all the freebies ATeam is tossing out. It just reminds me a lot of FWT story wise but in a more Bravely Default look.
    Tried to find it, wasn't showing up on the App store. This is probably a good thing though, with grinding for Strange on FF and grinding gems for the Zombie costumes on FWT, I really can't be getting caught up in another game XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else know of any good MMOs on mobile app? The game i'm currently playing is HIT and it's unbelievable how good the graphics are. I have the iphone 7 tho so not sure if it will run with anything less. I'd love to hear what you guys think about some other games out there that we can try.