Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wowhead has the new lil' bling pet on the Blingtron Gift Package list, so I'm guessing the mount can also drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dankestbuds View Post
    Wowhead has the new lil' bling pet on the Blingtron Gift Package list, so I'm guessing the mount can also drop.
    Wowhead depends on users to use its addon and then upload the data for drops to be accurate. Obviously pets will be far more common than mounts.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

cant you use like a new blood spirit item to make more than 1 a day?

Quote Originally Posted by omghesbalance View Post
    cant you use like a new blood spirit item to make more than 1 a day?
    No, why do people keep asking this, it comes up in every single one of these threads and it's always answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    No, why do people keep asking this, it comes up in every single one of these threads and it's always answered.
    Probably because they're the ones who never read patch notes and then ask stupid questions in /2.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    70k for 3-4 times ? that's total bullshit and I can prove it. Tell me your realm name. I hate when noobs spout nonsense
    Go ahead, Soulflayer-EU. AFAIK, the most populated server in WoW and also the server with the highest Horde:Alliance ratio (~1000:1)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's the choice between possibly having leveled the profession 20+ times or it being a possible drop from Blingtron, I'm going to put my bet on it being a Blingtron drop.

Tbh, if it were possible to craft it, and make a profit, by leveling from scratch several times, then it wouldn't have stopped at just producing 1 Sky Golem, I think. You basically have 30 days to produce as many as you can (or can stand), I highly doubt someone dedicated enough to do this would stop at 1.

I've seen a few golems on Chinese servers already as well.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    just let me tell you, if the Golem is a confirmed drop from Blingtron before the 30 minimum days required to craft one (a 30days looting cooldown isn't that heavy-coding, eh?), Blizzard really went full retard

I hope it's not a bling drop as it requires way too much time to create by engineers. I made my 4th piece today.........yes it took that many days to get the plans to drop. Meanwhile a guildie of mine got his drop on the 3rd mob he killed on patch day. Go figure.

I have gotten a bling pet from the blingatron though. I hope that's the extent of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    I hope it's not a bling drop as it requires way too much time to create by engineers. I made my 4th piece today.........yes it took that many days to get the plans to drop. Meanwhile a guildie of mine got his drop on the 3rd mob he killed on patch day. Go figure.
    I got the new material pattern on my blacksmith, leatherworker, tailor, and engineer, all individually within ~5 kills. And everyone I've spoked to has had similar ease of obtaining all the new daily cds. So.... you must just not have been killing anything? My tailor even got two of the celestial cloth patterns in the same AoE loot. It was even bugged (not sure if it still is) that you could loot multiple of the new daily cd recipes, and you could use them all to learn a 553 craft on each use. So people would bring together a very large pile of corpses and loot them all at once so they could get all the 553 crafts. I only got two on my tailor just by chance, I didn't know about this until I had already learned all 4 of the new daily cds, so now I have to learn all the 553 crafts manually through the daily CD.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    I got the new material pattern on my blacksmith, leatherworker, tailor, and engineer, all individually within ~5 kills. And everyone I've spoked to has had similar ease of obtaining all the new daily cds. So.... you must just not have been killing anything? My tailor even got two of the celestial cloth patterns in the same AoE loot. It was even bugged (not sure if it still is) that you could loot multiple of the new daily cd recipes, and you could use them all to learn a 553 craft on each use. So people would bring together a very large pile of corpses and loot them all at once so they could get all the 553 crafts. I only got two on my tailor just by chance, I didn't know about this until I had already learned all 4 of the new daily cds, so now I have to learn all the 553 crafts manually through the daily CD.
    Haha. I killed plenty. My other toons got their bs/lw/etc. patterns without issue. For some reason that stupid plan for engineering just wouldn't drop. And my pally (who is my only toon w/engineering) is my second most played toon. Bad luck I guess.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=30

Nobody on live has a single Sky Golem. He lied to you, or you're lying to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=30

Nobody on live has a single Sky Golem. He lied to you, or you're lying to us.
    You will trust some random site over battle.net that show ppl having it? :s

Deleted
    i am on my 9th today, 21 more days to come, haven't seen any on my server and THAT IS GOOD. i am still on the edge whether i am going to sell or use it.

Duping the Jard's Energy Sources? That has been my guess. Never heard it could drop from Blingtron before this thread.

Let's see how many people deny duping exist now.

My guess is he started stocking up ALL the mats before the patch. He had MONTHS to prepare this. I 100% believe someone with enough time and devotion could do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    My guess is he started stocking up ALL the mats before the patch. He had MONTHS to prepare this. I 100% believe someone with enough time and devotion could do this.
    For only (according to the story) a 200k pay off? I'm sceptical about this. You can do a lot more with that time and those resources then get 200k for a mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Genius ahead The engineering mats were introduced in 5.4 PERIOD.