Deleted

My idea for the next legendary quest design.

I was sitting in school & I thought of this (in my eyes) great idea for the next legendary questline, personal progression, for example, You have a quest to obtain 20 items, the 20 items are "dropped" by doing something personal on a boss, so for example, your raid team starts the encounter & if you're on the right quest a "portal(or anything else) could open just for you, you have to go in there & do a personal challage.
    Looking at how well you beat the challange, the more items you obtain to complete your quest, it would make legendary quests require much more personal skill than it does at the moment.

I know its probably explained terribly bad, but I'm horrid at writing stuff & I apologize for anyone not understanding what I meant.

Note that my Idea is based on the Norushen encounter with the Tank Healer & DPS challanges.
    Last edited by mmoc1aefb0660a; 2013-09-17 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Changed Sha of Pride to Norushen

Its Norushen, not Sha of Pride.
    I think your raid leaders would be happy that instead of working on a team progression they have to wipe until you do your personal quest. So no, thank you, current design is fine enough.

so.... you are going to add another mechanic into the fight??? how does that even work.....

i think if you are looking for some "personal" challenge fireland legendary quest for opening the portal would be something like you mentioned i guess....
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    It was an okay model in Firelands becuase it was one objective per boss for four bosses you likely had on farm by that point, with the distribution model that most likely only had one player in any given raid on the quest. Both the current "everyone can grind it simultaneously" model and the notion of making the personal challenge into the grind part of the quest line make it a bad idea, in my opinion. This is because that kind of objective in combination with either of those elements just puts a big obstacle in the way of actually killing the bosses. With the current model I'm happier to see the personal challenge be part of solo scenarios like in the Thunder Forge, and I'd gladly see more events like that in the future.

But sure, if they do another legendary like Dragonwrath and the personal challenges are one-time only, I don't have a problem with it.