Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The tank not tanking should have 0 problem getting 2 of the 3 mines each set. The third mine can be iffy; if they are too spread out, he can struggle to physically get to the mine(but should be fine handling the damage). They should make the call each mine set if they can get it or not, if they can get all 3 thats awesome. To note, if two mines are really close to each other you can hop on one mine and before it knocks you into the air, hop onto a second, cutting down time spent flying around.

Of your DPS, Hunter Deter can be used to soak 1 mine, your warlock can either spec dark bargain to soak a mine, or use unending resolve+last stand to survive(various combinations of warlock cooldowns work to soak). Your Holy Paladin can also soak with Bubble, and he can also make any other person soak with HoPo. If he specs clemency he'll have two Hopos to soak with, but overall less soaking through the fight, Unbreakable Spirit will let him soak every 2.5 minutes. Your MW should be able to soak with Dampen Harm specced. If your ele has a shield equipped, he can soak with Astral Shift specced and Shamanistic Rage used together. Your mage can theoretically soak with Ice Block(gotta be quick though) and Greater Invis.

Deleted
    Don't worry about it if the tank can't get the third mine. Two at a time is fine too.
    If he cannot get two, get your feral to soak one. He has cd's enough.

Depending on his gear level Barkskin and Bear form may be enough. Doubt it if you're on Juggernaut though.

Might of Ursoc + Barkskin
    Survival Instincts
    Symbiosis dispersion
    Barkskin + HotW + Bear form

Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    If your ele has a shield equipped, he can soak with Astral Shift specced and Shamanistic Rage used together. Your mage can theoretically soak with Ice Block(gotta be quick though) and Greater Invis.
    My elemental shaman does not have a shield and still soaks fine. I don't think ice block works, but greater invisibility does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    My elemental shaman does not have a shield and still soaks fine. I don't think ice block works, but greater invisibility does.
    I tried soaking as resto, no shield, the other day, worked fine with shift, but i died without, even with a couple extra absorbs+hp from my own heals. The week before as ele with a shield i coped without any CDs at all, although SR and shift helped
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

the non active tank can, and should get all three. the only caviot being that the rest of the raid cannot be scattered all over the playing field like ants at a picninc after their sugar pile got stomped on.

get everyone who is not a tank behind the boss spaced out in a line.
    as spikes come up the person being followed by the spikes simply moves strait backwards towards the gate. most range will never get hit as the spikes will come from the boss towards the player and end before they get to them.

with (a) to (b) being an adjustable stack point during siege phase for aoe healing of all raid members save the one targeted by laser that moves as a group from a towards b as oil is dropped.

(a) T
    |
    | /_\
    | BOSS T
    | \_/
    |
    (b) M M

R R H R H R

inactive tank stays to the side and moves back to the bombs or up to the active spot when it is his turn.

no fancy cooldown rotation. no spikes all over the ground

no shared damage from mortars

dead boss.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

If you tank swap at precisely 3 stacks each time the nonactive tank has to rush back to taunt the boss very close to when the mines activate. We found it worked much nicer when you make the first taunt swap at 1 or 2 stacks, then swap on 3 stacks thereafter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Get a warrior tank. Charge one, Leap one, then I use engineering boots.
    You can glyph for 2 consecutive charges as a warrior
    Charge -> Barrier -> Mine -> Charge -> Self Heal -> mine -> Leap -> Barrier -> Mine. Takes about 4 gcds max for all 3 mines.