Trinket question

As elemental, I picked up the normal Purified Bindings of Immerseus, but am unsure of which trinket to replace. I have the normal versions of Wushoolay's and Breath of Hydra. New raids are always great, but it always gets to that point where sometimes you aren't sure what to replace from past tier sets moving forward, especially trinkets. I assume keep Breath of Hydra.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2013-09-18 at 03:55 AM.

Drop Breath of Hydra likes its hot. They stealth nerfed its proc duration to 10s right before the patch. So bad, Also Wush's was BIS last tier. Hold on to that till blackblood or totem from Dshamans.

Deleted
    Incorrect. Breath>wush. It's also easier to manage hit rating without wush. Can't link sources on mobile, but check totemspot etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    Drop Breath of Hydra likes its hot. They stealth nerfed its proc duration to 10s right before the patch. So bad, Also Wush's was BIS last tier. Hold on to that till blackblood or totem from Dshamans.
    Wushoolay's was also nerfed to 10 seconds, 1 sec/stack. Unless you have something to abuse that full stack, like a decent dot (which elemental doesn't) I don't see how it's fared better than Breath after 5.4.

Tickle's 5.4 rankings show Breath > Cha-Ye > Wush ~ UVLS, with the separation from Breath to UVLS being about 1500 dps. The real issue though is how you can manage your hit without Wush. If you are getting full usage out of the hit rating (or using 60% of it due to reforge) from Wush, it's worth holding onto, otherwise go with Hydra.

Had to replace 549 Wush with 530 Cha-Ye since I was over hit cap by 2% and it was nerfed(Hydra never dropped). Other trinket is multistike from Dark Shamans - it does 4-5% of my damage.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsen View Post
    Tickle's 5.4 rankings show Breath > Cha-Ye > Wush ~ UVLS, with the separation from Breath to UVLS being about 1500 dps. The real issue though is how you can manage your hit without Wush. If you are getting full usage out of the hit rating (or using 60% of it due to reforge) from Wush, it's worth holding onto, otherwise go with Hydra.
    I was thinking the same thing. I do lose a lot of hit, so I'd have to figure out what to do. That being said, I am probably going to have to replace it eventually and lose all that hit, so why not figure that out now. Thanks for the help everyone. It can sometimes be tricky transitioning into new raid stuff. Appreciate it.