[Ret] When are you breaking your T15 4p?

Pretty much title. I got stuck with shitty drops in ToT, so I went into this tier with the 510 versions of the shoulders and helm. This week I finally got my 2p and simmed myself in my 4p, and using my 2p (gloves and chest) and a higher ilvl shoulders, and my sim with my T15 4p was around 7k higher than using my T16 2p and new shoulders. I can read the sim, but can anyone confirm/deny that breaking the 4p is better out in the field, or break my T15 4p when I get the full T16 4p?

As far as I have read anaxies thread, using 4T15 on single target fights still beats 2T16, so I will only upgrade to 4T16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've experienced is that SoO has a lot of fights that deal with AOE. You'll still do a lot of single target dps though, but at some point you have to realize that 4 piece is only useful when you use Templar's Verdict. I'll give you some examples.

Immerseus -> 99% Single target
    The Fallen Protectors -> 80% AOE
    Norushen -> 95% single target
    Sha of Pride -> 90% single target
    Galakras -> 90% AOE
    Iron Juggernaut -> 100% single target
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman -> 90% AOE

That's as far as we've gone, but I do know that fights do become more AOE oriented. If there's more then 2+ targets to hit, then you Divine Storm. If that's the case, your 4 piece is useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Immerseus -> 99% Single target
    The Fallen Protectors -> 80% AOE
    Norushen -> 95% single target
    Sha of Pride -> 90% single target
    Galakras -> 90% AOE
    Iron Juggernaut -> 100% single target
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman -> 90% AOE

Protectors is more single target. Although you and anyone who wants to pad the meters may well be cleaving for dear life, the important thing here is control so you don't have two hitting 66%/33% at the same time. AoE only really required for a couple of easy sets of adds and right at the end of the fight.

After that:

Nazgrim: single target essentially. There are adds but they are all over the place.
    Malkorok: entirely single target.
    Spoils: cleave fight, go nuts.
    Thok: single target.
    Blackfuse: single target.
    Paragons: single target. Any cleaves you do is wasted dps that pads your meters and screws your raid over - each Paragon heals to full when another dies a la Protectors in Terrace.
    Garrosh: although there are adds, the AoE phases are very simple. Better to have strong single target than strong AoE (though incidental cleaves are good).

Deleted
    Ill just wait till i have my 4 set

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is that don't think that you have to keep your 4 set T15 until you have 4set T16. I'll end up doing a sim before I make the switch, but the ilvl difference and the 2p + 2p bonuses will increase dps in the long run.