Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    To be fair theres already people that did clear at least 6/14 complaining how easy it is.

Also it's fairly obvious to non hardcore raiders that this tier must be easy when 9 bosses are already dead within hours. I don't think theres been any other tier cleared this fast has there?
    Throne of Thunder's first half was cleared roughly as fast as well.

Deleted
    Blizzard lost their touch, they can't provide a decent challenge anymore, what a joke of a tier.

Deleted
    Q. How do I achieve a World First?
    A. Play in the USA, get a 36 hours headstart.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    How do you not get a world first? Live in a country that creates nothing innovative and doesn´t support and protect companies who has products based around intellectual property.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    Hmm, I don't need to buy this game, after 2 weeks of 5.4 patch I can see the whole content on youtube ^^ That's amezing, I like those raiders because of them I don't need to waste time to gear up my character in 4-5 months to reach hc min. gear level and find a guild who want me and they are not brainded...
    That content was a copy-paste.

Well by that logic you should never need to play any game, since you can find a video of just about any game being played...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Dream Paragon not in the race?
    LoL, maybe because EU starts a day after US?

Deleted
    thats a joke 10/14 hc on one day... they must have no hobbys or the bosses are to easy... blizz fail or raid have no real life ^^

I remember the 'no life' 'jokes' being leveled at a lot of people who raided back in old days. These people were playing with friends, talking on Teamspeak etc. Socializing online doesn't mean someone has no life, just means they prefer to do it that way. I play a lot of WoW, I have a girlfriend, I do a lot of travelling, I keep fit by cycling 100+ miles at weekends, but I but time aside in the past to raid and I seem to recall it was around 6 hours on some raid nights. My other half prefered me to do that than go out getting pissed. Yeah I suspect that some players of WoW just stay indoors but that's their choice and you have no right to critisize anyone. Go away sugarplum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djmichael16 View Post
    thats a joke 10/14 hc on one day... they must have no hobbys or the bosses are to easy... blizz fail or raid have no real life ^^
    Explain, no... enlighten us, please... how do people, in this very example have "no real life" when they are able to down 10 heroic bosses in a time span of 12 hours, compared to the average rank 500 guild which'll probably need 20hrs per boss each?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Explain, no... enlighten us, please... how do people, in this very example have "no real life" when they are able to down 10 heroic bosses in a time span of 12 hours, compared to the average rank 500 guild which'll probably need 20hrs per boss each?
    Please refrain from using too much logic!

Wow, that's one of the fastest heroic kills I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Actually the 'no life' thing can be taken here in the sense that there's a difference between killing bosses gradually overtime, little by little every day than getting into the game 1st thing and work on bosses non stop until they die on a working day of the week.

Deleted
    9 bosses in one nihht. That's just a joke..

Deleted
    Method already 1/14 hm... OMG THIS RAID IS A JOKE!!!
    /jk

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    How do you not get a world first? Live in a country that creates nothing innovative and doesn´t support and protect companies who has products based around intellectual property.
    Haha, where did that come from?

Too bad about the proving ground hotfix. It's gonna make it 10x harder for guardians to get endless 30.

Deleted
    AHAHAHA
    Blood Legion are leading !!!!
    Wow really IS declining..what a depressing yet hillarious turn of events..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    Hmm, I don't need to buy this game, after 2 weeks of 5.4 patch I can see the whole content on youtube ^^ That's amezing, I like those raiders because of them I don't need to waste time to gear up my character in 4-5 months to reach hc min. gear level and find a guild who want me and they are not brainded...
    That content was a copy-paste.
    Yeeeaahh.... 'cos watching stuff on FaceTube and/or TV is exactly the same as doing it yourself. No need to go outside at all, ever. Can experience everything thru da interwebs.

Honestly...

15+ Year Old Account
    World first been dead since Firelands. Not just interesting any more. Them game gone downhill, the competition gone downhill.

Deleted
    But TBC was very difficult and the world first race was interesting.

Wait a minute, Nihilum cleared all of Black Temple on day 1. My bad.

Stop the whining.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkypinky View Post
    .you are prob 100% right.
    Actually he is probably 100% wrong.
    What happens here is the high end progression guilds, usually, are sponsored by some gaming gear company, and this kind of thing, like 1st in progression, means more money/gear for the team, once they beat everyone else, and stand at the top of the world. Even prizes in money are rewarded for those teams.
    This used to happen with Paragon, and other guilds back in time, and I'm pretty sure this didn't changed.

The sad part about this progression is that the content of the patch will get old in a few weeks after the release, and everyone should reminds one thing, we will not have another big patch till next expasion, so enjoy 5~6 months of content farm...I don't know if everyone will agree, but this isn't nice, that is depressing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    Not really, if you live in Europe, or any place where the content have a delay for release, this is counted on world 1st ranks.
    The 1st is the team who killed it in less time, counting of the release on that location, not based on who killed it first.
    If your afirmation was true, Paragon, and many others, would never lead the ranks of world 1st for so many time, since they used to play in europe.