10+ Year Old Account

Pet bug on Norushen

hey guys so quick question if this is happening to others or just me, but last week on Norushen 10m my pet kept disappearing and i had to re call it out. today in lfr it did the same thing only it happened 7 times!!! is this happening to anyone else or just me? is it because of blink strikes? or a boss bug?

Deleted
    Had the same thing happening quite some times on Immerseus Flex. I'm specced into BS as well, so that might be the problem.

40 wipes on Norushen (and 2 kills) and never happened to me.
    Specced BS ofc.

Haven't had this problem since ToT release.

Deleted
    well i gues its just because the distance between you and your pet was too big . normaly it happens wenn bosses have big hitboxes. your pet always positions behind the boss so if you are standing in a straight line behind your tank and for example use disengage your pet will despawn because its "out of range"

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stand behind boss, not in front.

Edit: Nvm, thought you were talking about Immerseus. Dunno why a pet would despawn on Norushen, never happend to me.
    Last edited by Beace; 2013-09-18 at 04:32 PM.

Had no issues in testing, flex, normal or heroic. Sometimes BS is a bit of a pain though, my pet used to despawn on durumu.

Never had a problem with pet dissapearing on Norushen, I had my pet dissapear once on Immerseus (got knocked back by Swirl, probably made my pet dissapear cause of distance).

edit: BS too.

I haven't had problems with Norushen as well, but Immerseus yes, using BS for both.

While we're on the topic of pets and Norushen, are pets affected by corruption the same way we are? So purifying would make them do full damage?

The important thing is blizzard said they will or cannot (which ever) update or improve pet AI. Only thing they said is to tell them if there are fights that pets have problems on and to let them know.... pretty cool solution to being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    The important thing is blizzard said they will or cannot (which ever) update or improve pet AI. Only thing they said is to tell them if there are fights that pets have problems on and to let them know.... pretty cool solution to being lazy.
    Go write some flawless AI and then send them the code over, if you think they are JUST lazy.

One huge and simple improvement they could make is that when the hunter is capped 7.5hit/7.5exp, cap the pet at 7.5hit/15exp rather than 7.5/7.5, and stop making the pet go behind raid bosses. He goes to the side of the 300 mile wide boss that you send him to, and not the opposite side of it. Then make blink strikes no longer put the pet behind the target either.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Go write some flawless AI and then send them the code over, if you think they are JUST lazy.
    no need to, old blink strikes with no CD on pet shadowstep fixed all our problems, too OP for pvp tho so you cant have it.

In flex it was fine, in normal it was fine, all last week. Yesterday in LFR this kept happening to me - drove me nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened to me when I was speced blink strike. I switched to amoc and no problems with missing pet after that.