Deleted

Need advice on my rogue 2v2 arenas

I'm playing 2v2 with a resto druid and I've hit a barrier. I don't seem to be doing enough pressure / burst versus healer comps. When we face them, the only way to win is through chain CC. That works for most of the fights, but sometimes we face comps like balance / healer or arms / healer and I just can't bring them low enough to start the CC chain.

Playing mutilate rogue and I'm running mostly wound / mind-numb against every comp. I'll put up a link to my armory.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B3rc/simple

Thanks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slyforce View Post
    I'm playing 2v2 with a resto druid and I've hit a barrier. I don't seem to be doing enough pressure / burst versus healer comps. When we face them, the only way to win is through chain CC. That works for most of the fights, but sometimes we face comps like balance / healer or arms / healer and I just can't bring them low enough to start the CC chain.

Playing mutilate rogue and I'm running mostly wound / mind-numb against every comp. I'll put up a link to my armory.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B3rc/simple

Thanks
    and here is your problem.

as muti you ARE REQUIRED to play with deadly, and believe me, that pressure is far and away more than 25% MS now. if you are running with a healer as well, swap to paralytic poison, the envenom buff really helps it with the 5.4 buff to Paralytic poison with regards to pressure. I would also recommend swapping to deadly throw as you use marked for death, a well times focus DT on a marked target following a clone/blind / redirected kidney can be gamechanging. good luck!

quick edit:

looking at your glyphs, as you play with a healer swap recup glyph for blind.

Remember as mutilate, you do MORE damage keeping pressure up on two targets, and having 2 Ruptures up 100% of the time is a BIG jump in your pressure especially considering the dispatch/mutilate buffs this patch brought. The blind glyph i would consider mandatory for mutilate.

Cheat Death and Elusiveness can be argued. I prefer elusiveness because as it requires no target and has no cooldown it is ALWAYS up whenever you need it, i.e during enemy burst / when your healer is unable to react. Feinting just before a deep or after dismantle drops is frustrating for the enemy team as it nullifies the edge of their damage output very frequently and effectively
    Last edited by Vaught; 2013-09-20 at 08:06 PM.