Thread: Earning honor

Earning honor

What is the fastest way to build honor?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

1. ~500 honor from Isle of Thunder Quests.

2. If you have 3-5 friends (tank/healer), speed run heroics. Even with the increase cost of JP to Honor, you can get a ton of JP faster then queuing BGs (since you never win 100%).

3. Farm rare elites at Domination Point for the book that drops for honor.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    1. ~500 honor from Isle of Thunder Quests.

2. If you have 3-5 friends (tank/healer), speed run heroics. Even with the increase cost of JP to Honor, you can get a ton of JP faster then queuing BGs (since you never win 100%).

3. Farm rare elites at Domination Point for the book that drops for honor.
    Been doing 1. For 2..I dont have any friends, but I have been running heroics to convert. 3: didnt know about that book.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    How much honor does the book give you?

There is no longer a book anymore, instead the three rare's at Domination Point for Alliance or Lion's Landing for Horde drop 250 honor points to everybody in the group.(275 with guild buff.) They seem to have a respawn time of 30-55 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slyforce View Post
    How much honor does the book give you?
    250 / rare.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

GO horde

Blacklist AV and IOC

Grab yourself a priest healer. and a couple other randoms. For random BGs I recommend a Hunter, ret pally, Warrior or Feral druid.

gg

You can also get 200 honor/day from the four trivial PvP dailies in Grizzly Hills (lumber mill and Venture Bay). It takes more time to get there than it does to do the dailies.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"