Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like TA, It's a dungeon that IMO needs very little work.
    Dungeons that do need work are SE, HotW, CoF, Arah. I'd probably list TA well at the end but that also counted for AC so my view is probably the polar opposite of a-net's .
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

CM is one of the worst dungeons I have ever played in any game. That one needs a rework from top to bottom.

Would like to see the lame-o CE dungeon paths reworked. I am not sure if they have been though. Been a while since I did a normal dungeon besides Fractals and CoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I like TA, It's a dungeon that IMO needs very little work.
    Dungeons that do need work are SE, HotW, CoF, Arah. I'd probably list TA well at the end but that also counted for AC so my view is probably the polar opposite of a-net's .
    I guess they're doing the revamps as they make sense for the living story, not as it would make sense from an urgency kind of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    CM is one of the worst dungeons I have ever played in any game. That one needs a rework from top to bottom.
    Really? I rather enjoy CM every time I do it. I mean there are sort weird things in there (like the pillow jumping patch) but things like that are just hilarious to me.

I do agree that TA is one of the ones I wouldn't have expected them to do anytime soon. Though, Maybe they are going to make it harder? It's way to easy as it is right now.

Is this going to include any new professions, as far as anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by calewyn View Post
    Is this going to include any new professions, as far as anyone knows?
    Highly doubtful. They have shown interest in giving things to current professions to expand them such as more traits and skills, also giving already existing weapons to other professions that currently don't have them. Would expect them to follow through with their previous stated desires of current profession expansion before putting in all new professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Really? I rather enjoy CM every time I do it. I mean there are sort weird things in there (like the pillow jumping patch) but things like that are just hilarious to me.
    Oh yes, really.

When the game was in it's pre-beta, we [my guild and I] were asked to test AC's ghost dog path and CM's centaur path. I wrote nearly 2 pages of critique and advice on CM. Which to be fair, they did change some aspects of w/r/t genpop and balance passing.

However, the fundamental design and layout of CM is without question one of the poorest examples of game design in the modern MMO. Only FF14 1.0 or FW come to mind with such a striking failure of design intent and gameplay practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Oh yes, really.

When the game was in it's pre-beta, we [my guild and I] were asked to test AC's ghost dog path and CM's centaur path. I wrote nearly 2 pages of critique and advice on CM. Which to be fair, they did change some aspects of w/r/t genpop and balance passing.

However, the fundamental design and layout of CM is without question one of the poorest examples of game design in the modern MMO. Only FF14 1.0 or FW come to mind with such a striking failure of design intent and gameplay practice.
    Eh I guess. Like I said it's really fun when my friends and I do it, so I guess we are just gameplay nubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh I guess. Like I said it's really fun when my friends and I do it, so I guess we are just gameplay nubs.
    Well, fun is not necessarily relevant to design. That would be a qualifier. I am more concerned with quantifiable analysis of gameplay operation.