Good mine/herb spots for MoP

What do you guys think? Will be making some gathering chars!

Pretty much anywhere, really. I got on my DK today for the first time in awhile(herb/mining)and just flying from Shrine to Jade Forest, several nodes of both herb and minerals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    What do you guys think? Will be making some gathering chars!
    learn said gathering skills; turn on the tracking feature so you will see each node on your minimap; walk/run/fly around and gather said nodes...

seriously though, I would suggest you get a gathering add-on (I use Gatherer) that will mark locations on your map after you hit them. This will help you as you will then see all the locations (past and present) that you have mined/herbed. That way, you can see for yourself where the best places are given your current location. Also, if anyone else in your guild has the Gatherer add-on, you will get that information inserted into your database, which will allow you to see the spots that they have mined/herbed also.

Deleted
    For Herbing i usually go Kun Lai since you will get bucketloads of Green Tea and Snow Lilly there, i am inscriber and my alchy is only for transmuting really so i really don't care "what" herbs i gut as long as i can mill them.

For Mining (Engineering, Jewelcrafting) i am going townlong. MOre Ghost iron than you can count.

Skyrange in Vo4T has a heap of Green Tea Leaf nodes, also not bad for GIO around that area.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by tmtProdigy View Post
    For Herbing i usually go Kun Lai since you will get bucketloads of Green Tea and Snow Lilly there, i am inscriber and my alchy is only for transmuting really so i really don't care "what" herbs i gut as long as i can mill them.

For Mining (Engineering, Jewelcrafting) i am going townlong. MOre Ghost iron than you can count.
    I also opt for Kun Lai when I farm herbs, though I mostly get mine from farms. Green Tea Leaf and Snow Lily are the herbs you need to craft agility potions and flasks, which comes in handy when your main is a hunter.
    Mining doesn't really matter where you do it. I don't actively farm it and still have a healthy supply of over 700 Ghost Iron Bars for the new profession cooldowns.

My favorite place to mine in Pandaria is Valley of the Four Winds.