Poll: Should PVP-flagging be confirmed before applying it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Any PVP-related events should work on PVE servers the way, they worked in BC: "You have to switch your PVP flag on in order to participate" message should popup.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    in order to participate message should popup.
    it'd be good if they added that functionality to it, like a little box appears and you have to approve of the flag.
    Hi

I'd love to see a 'don't flag me for PvP box' that has been avaliable in other MMO's I've played.

It's not so much that I can't manage to avoid clicking the assats who prance around on your quest NPC's/mobs as you try to loot or hand in quests - that's easy enough. My main beef with it is that tit in your raid frames at world bosses/rares that is flagged and gets you flagged if you throw them a heal/res because you don't realise they were flagged. I've already just permanently stopped ressing people at world bosses because I got fed up being flagged.

I've also had to set up a separate DoC macro for my Druid because it's set to heal the tank... and yeah there's a hell of a lot of flagged morons running around Timeless.

Would love to see them give us a no world PvP flag box where if you try to attack/heal/buff anyone who's flagged, the spell just refuses to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiarra View Post
    I'd love to see a 'don't flag me for PvP box' that has been avaliable in other MMO's I've played.

It's not so much that I can't manage to avoid clicking the assats who prance around on your quest NPC's/mobs as you try to loot or hand in quests - that's easy enough. My main beef with it is that tit in your raid frames at world bosses/rares that is flagged and gets you flagged if you throw them a heal/res because you don't realise they were flagged. I've already just permanently stopped ressing people at world bosses because I got fed up being flagged.

I've also had to set up a separate DoC macro for my Druid because it's set to heal the tank... and yeah there's a hell of a lot of flagged morons running around Timeless.

Would love to see them give us a no world PvP flag box where if you try to attack/heal/buff anyone who's flagged, the spell just refuses to cast.
    Just to back up this post - This is a perfect example of people not wanting to play together in an MMO because of accidental flagging. Instead of me tossing heals and buffs around to friendly players, I ignore them. I have yet to hear any reasons on why accidental PVP flagging is good for an MMO.

Not one person in favor of accidental flagging has even tried to explain what benifits I could have from getting accidentally flagged. Instead the only responses from people who like accidental flagging range from "You suck" and "L2P" and "Just stop playing" to "it's no big deal" and "you probably should take a 5 minute break anyway if a PVP flagged players griefs you."

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Just to back up this post - This is a perfect example of people not wanting to play together in an MMO because of accidental flagging. Instead of me tossing heals and buffs around to friendly players, I ignore them. I have yet to hear any reasons on why accidental PVP flagging is good for an MMO.
    This also happens with rezzing -- and the flag doesn't even show on the corpse!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"