Trinket Question.

So I got a WF Sigil of Rampage last night. It's the 3% cleave trinket. I was curious to see what your guys opinions are on it. I would replace a heroic Bad Juju.

My thinking is that the proc alone makes it miles better. Since it's over 3k more agi. But I could be wrong. Is there someone who can do some math for me on this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niix View Post
    So I got a WF Sigil of Rampage last night. It's the 3% cleave trinket. I was curious to see what your guys opinions are on it. I would replace a heroic Bad Juju.

My thinking is that the proc alone makes it miles better. Since it's over 3k more agi. But I could be wrong. Is there someone who can do some math for me on this?
    I already tested the diffrence. i dont have it warforged, but there are a few things i can say.
    -Bad juju since bad juju is hc and rppm is should theorethicly sim higher than sigil even if its is warforged!
    -you lose a ton of secondary stats so keep in mind that Sigil only profits from fights where you can hit multilple adds like sha or something.
    -I personly replaced it with rentakis hc because i already have AoC WF. femaledwarf said it was a 60dps dmg increase.
    well since rentakis was rppm and some bosses are singletarget it was a dps loss for me except from the aoe fights!
    ( galakras 5% which equals around 5.4kk dmg was from sigil see here http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jq...?s=6532&e=7092)
    -Keep in mind that for BM its possible that petdmg doenst proc the cleave effect like with haromms which doenst proc for petattacks!

so its your choice! i personly would stick to juju , i already reforged everything back and put the sigil in my bank. when i get haroms i will switch between those 2, depending on the fight.

Sigil of Rampage is fairly crappy overall for Hunters. Afaik, it doesn't proc off Beast Cleave(hurrdurr thanks Blizz), so limited uses for BM. And it doesn't proc at all on Single target.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    In you opinion Haromm's better than H TF Rentakis? I replaced my tf juju with AoC already but got Haromm's on a roll last night and haven't had time to run the dwarf yet.

Normal haromms doesn't beat H TF Renataki at least for BM(pet doesn't proc it!). Idk about SV though.