Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Yesterday, we walked into the Sha of Pride room huddled together and 75% of the raid got one shotted by the incoming blue missiles which most of us failed to notice. (lol)

"HAVE NONE OF YOU EVER DONE THIS BEFORE?!!" someone shouted

My reply: "Um, this is week 1 day 1 of LFR so... no." The raid kind of told him to shut up then ;-)

We did actually one shot every LFR boss apart from Norushen with the DPS bug. Thankfully we had one or two normal mode raiders who offered enough direction to get us through it.
    It often seems the most loud ppl are the worst, like this one DK in ToT2 a while ago kept ranting and "correcting" ppl and even straight out insulting them. So I figured I'll check the meters and he was doing something like 20k dps. Noted the raid about it, but for some reason nobody wanted to kick him, which made me wonder whatta hell is wrong with ppl just taking it up the ass like that and not retaliate.
    More recent happened just yesterday at SoO lfr. There was this druid whining about wipe and saying things like "what'd u expect, it's lfr" and then soon after was asking strats...so he felt he was above others but didn't even bother to check the damn journal to have a slight idea of the fight. Again the "loudest is the worst" case.

after defeating Lei shen a group of 3 paladins from the same guild all said in unison

"We three kings, be steallin the gold, check your recount before it gets cold".

checked recount, not a single one did a point of damage the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbgr View Post
    after defeating Lei shen a group of 3 paladins from the same guild all said in unison

That is fucking golden! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Or don't want to? I hardcore raided for almost 7 years. I read up on every boss fight to a minor detail. For 2 years I lead a guild so I had to even plan how we would do raid fights. Now days all I do is LFR because I got over raiding and I sure as hell can't be bothered to look up boss fights for something as simple as LFR.

That being said blizzards raid team has ran out of ideas so it is not hard to workout a boss fight that has mechanics x were used years ago just by doing the fight. Shit is so predictable in raids now days it's boring.
    which is why I loved SWTOR raids, so different

Deleted
    One player did not want to run in after dying on trash (because it takes at least 20 seconds) and said something like "why i should run?" "retards". Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbgr View Post

Thats awesome.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday in SoO LFR, regarding Immerseus:

"Don't attack the oozes, they explode and kill you."

I ninja-pulled before they could spread any more misinformation and it went okay. For the first time, I was glad most of the raid wasn't listening to tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Or don't want to? I hardcore raided for almost 7 years. I read up on every boss fight to a minor detail. For 2 years I lead a guild so I had to even plan how we would do raid fights. Now days all I do is LFR because I got over raiding and I sure as hell can't be bothered to look up boss fights for something as simple as LFR.
    I know that feel, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post

My reply: "Um, this is week 1 day 1 of LFR so... no." The raid kind of told him to shut up then ;-)
    So actually you had the prior week to do it on flex and normal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You forgot to add that this quote was invented in your head and never actually happened. There's plenty of stuff that I have seen that was stupid in LFR, there is no reason to make stuff up just because your LFR hater rash is flaring up.

This thread is going to turn into an LFR insult thread way too easily.

On the other hand I have seen a ToT Heroic geared person in Mogushan Vaults screaming at the tank that he had more life as a warlock than the tank and was doing 10x's the damage as anyone else, that he was carrying everyone else that were barely in 460 gear. Imagine that, someone nearly 100 ilevels higher than everyone else having better performance.
    although those words may not have been used in exactly that order they have repeatedly been used in that context.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ashardis View Post
    which is why I loved SWTOR raids, so different
    I guess it got better, because I remember SWTOR's raids being stupidly simple.

This is what I say in Instance chat at the end of every Elegon fight;

“If you fell down the noob hole you can’t be rezed and you have to corpse walk back. Enjoy your walk of shame. “

"who the hell just battle rez'd my pet"?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    "player XYZ is doing 20k dps"

"Who cares it's just lfr"

10+ Year Old Account
    "how come warlocks don't have to roll for their soul shards?"

My favorite quote before I kick someone is ask them "What's the shape of Italy?" and then when they say "boot" they get kicked lol.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    "player XYZ is doing 20k dps"

"Who cares it's just lfr"
    Lol were you on my LFR Group? i was trying to kick a paladin that was doing 20k dps, and suddenly a mage tried to protect him saying things like:
    "Who cares, its just lfr, there are 24more ppl to carry him"
    "So you want to kick him because he doesnt have gear?" (i could do 20k dps on ICC)

Player 1, in unison: "Remember, everybody! Spread out!"
    Player 2, in unison: "Stack on the tank!"

We wipe.

Player 1: "Why didn't you guys stack on the tank?"

/facepalm
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    My favorite quote before I kick someone is ask them "What's the shape of Italy?" and then when they say "boot" they get kicked lol.
    Now I'm going to have to remember a quote that never actually happened too.... Gimme a minute I'll make one up....

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Now I'm going to have to remember a quote that never actually happened too.... Gimme a minute I'll make one up....

lol, Deadman you live a very weird life where anything that makes you upset must have "never happened". Relax, it's a message board and we're all exchanging funny stories. Give in to your urge and tell a funny story bro, you will feel good after.