10+ Year Old Account

TCG Code Redeeming

Hey, I've been attempting to redeem a couple of loot cards from the TCG on the website where you redeem them, but I cant seem to select a realm after selecting my region (EU) does anyone know if it's to do with the TCG being discontinued? or just something else?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, thanks for the info, The Glitch, hope they have it up and running as normal soon
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Ahh, thanks for the info, The Glitch, hope they have it up and running as normal soon
    Indeed nothing more frustrating than getting new shiny loot code and not being able to redeem it It's happened a few times over the years for me, but it's usually fixed fast, so fingers crossed Enjoy your loots when you do!