Free 7 days promotion in Europe for Patch 5.4?

So, I've stopped playing WoW in February this year, but I heard there's that 7 free days of game time promotion for inactive players to check out new patch 5.4 and wanted to give it a go. New patch seems really nice but I'm kinda tight on cash right now and wanted to try it out before renewing my sub.

There was news about it on MMO-Champion frontpage few days ago and that's the link to the promotion: http://us.battle.net/en/promotion/wow/ but i was wondering if it works for Europe players? I tried changing the url to EU and the page seems fine, I can select account I want to use it on and all that but nothing happens and my account is still frozen.

So, does this work on EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratho View Post
    So, I've stopped playing WoW in February this year, but I heard there's that 7 free days of game time promotion for inactive players to check out new patch 5.4 and wanted to give it a go. New patch seems really nice but I'm kinda tight on cash right now and wanted to try it out before renewing my sub.

There was news about it on MMO-Champion frontpage few days ago and that's the link to the promotion: http://us.battle.net/en/promotion/wow/ but i was wondering if it works for Europe players? I tried changing the url to EU and the page seems fine, I can select account I want to use it on and all that but nothing happens and my account is still frozen.

So, does this work on EU?
    change yes it does http://eu.battle.net/en/promotion/wow/

Nvm, I figured it out.

Deleted
    It's not working for me when I tried to activate it. What did you do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    It's not working for me when I tried to activate it. What did you do?
    log into battlenet and go to referrals and rewards at the bottom and click '7 days free game time'.

Its also worth noting that you must have been inactive for 30 days prior to this promotion going up.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    Its also worth noting that you must have been inactive for 30 days prior to this promotion going up.
    ive been for more than 30 days

Got it in NA also.

I plan to bite. Hopefully I won't end up getting turned back into a raid leader. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    Same here, feels so annoying. Why can't all inactive accounts get 7 free days, ugh ._.